14 weeks post -op 3250 grafts strip

Abby

Im 14 weeks post op noticed little thin bristly sprouts are growing pretty regular roughly 15-20% when compared to the post op pic which you can see on the bloggs, although a little patchy, Also noticed tiny little pours and black heads, nothing really happening there yet.

My question should the pour/blackheads produce hair as time passes also will they thicken/texture compared to my normal hair over the next 6 months or so.???

Ive taken a few pics soon as I get time i'll upload them

Cheers

Im 14 weeks post op noticed little thin bristly sprouts are growing pretty regular roughly 15-20% when compared to the post op pic which you can see on the bloggs, although a little patchy, Also noticed tiny little pours and black heads, nothing really happening there yet.

My question should the pour/blackheads produce hair as time passes also will they thicken/texture compared to my normal hair over the next 6 months or so.???

Ive taken a few pics soon as I get time i'll upload them

Cheers

Dear Abby

Just relax

I told you and am telling you again, wait ill the end of third to 4th month and you would start seeing a lot, after the end of 4th month every two weeks will be a lot of improvement. Mind you you are type V to VI MPB. so be patient.

As far as Microscope is concern, I can bet on my results to be as nice and natural as any one using no matter how strong microscope.

But Just to prove that I go along the world I have bought two microscopes to satisfy the people. YES it will make the difference, nw the number of grafts that I did for you as 3200 will end up to 3800 cause it will change all the twos to singles. and my 10 to 20 % of twos will be duobled.

so next time you pay more for the same effect. AFter all thats what happens when you do ultrafine grafts.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network