Dateline hairloss product test

zerro

Hey members...

I don't know if anyone saw Dateline when it was on (I know I didn't) but I found something interesting on dateline internet video on hairloss. Address below

Dateline

They provided 5 different balding guys several different products. From HT and propecia, the laser comb and some kind of fish oil product. They had a HT doctor evaluate at 6 months and 12 mo. The results are what we expect.

I'm not promoting or discrediting anything but, I found it amusing how they used shawdowing and different light in their evaluations. It was quite interesting so check it out.

I assume any media player will play the video.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Hey members...

I don't know if anyone saw Dateline when it was on (I know I didn't) but I found something interesting on dateline internet video on hairloss. Address below

Dateline

They provided 5 different balding guys several different products. From HT and propecia, the laser comb and some kind of fish oil product. They had a HT doctor evaluate at 6 months and 12 mo. The results are what we expect.

I'm not promoting or discrediting anything but, I found it amusing how they used shawdowing and different light in their evaluations. It was quite interesting so check it out.

I assume any media player will play the video.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

I saw the show and was suprised with the results from the laser comb. I also think the hair transplant looked pretty good. I think the older guy who used both propecia and rogaine was just too far gone for those products to have any regrowth for him.

• 2 weeks later...

The 6 month results photos were shadowy and the 12 month results were even worse. It's almost as if they wanted to show everyone having had good results. Did they say how much the lazercomb cost? That seems to hold promise for people who are just starting to lose their hair. To me - that would be the ideal situation - start using the comb around age 18 and use it for the rest of your life.

JohnH, I believe the lasercomb retails for about $625.00, although you can probably pick one up on e-bay much cheaper. Terry.

Funny terry... Yeah, you could probably pick one up at the local dump for free. I think that doc must have been some kick backs from that there light-saber company. If any of that crap worked it would be Headline news and in everyones homes.

Just watched it. It was informative and encouraging. I, too, was surprised at the lasercomb.

The report also said that these five acheived better results than the general public. I think it was because they USED IT CONSISTENTLY! That's what I got from it.

Regimen: 1 propecia taken in the morning, 3 shots 5% minoxodil twice a day around the hairline, 1% Nizoral several times a week