4 Month Update

BigDog

Definitely looks like you have improved coverage and the wispy hairs that once dominated the region now look to be quite thick! At but four months you are moving along nicely, for sure, and in another few you could be sporting a true lion's mane! icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Fishman,

I'm sorry you feel that you had to create a new alias in order to get accurate feedback on your results. Personally, I think you have underestimated the members and integrity of this community.

I have always believed in giving credit where it's due, whether or not a doctor is recommended on this site or not.

In my opinion, your hair is looking great for only 4 months.

Generally speaking however, understand that the key to evaluating surgeons is looking for consistency in a particular surgeon's work. I can't speak specifically about Dr. Bolton since I don't know anything about him.

I am thrilled for you that your hair is growing in nicely.

Understand though that I've closed your "Bigdog" account since duplicate accounts are frowned on by this community. You can continue to post as "fishman35".

Best wishes,

Bill