4.5 month update of procedure with Dr Feller

John M

This is my 4.5 month update taken with and without a flash. The pic taken with the flash shows hair brushed back, and without the flash it's foward. Honestly judging from the other peoples pics, I though at this point i'd have more growth, although I know it's still early.

With flash

flash1.jpg

Without Flash

noflash.jpg

4.5 months out is rough time to make a judgement, it's really *very* early. I don't think I've ever seen someone show appreciable change at <5months. You are really just coming out of the worst time period where many look worse; I think in the next two months you will see some nice cosmetic changes and from there on out it will pour on like gravy.

Hang tight!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

John,

I'm at 5 months and have similar growth as you do. In fact I have not really noticed much of a difference since month 3. I know that for both of us things will be starting to kick into gear soon.

I think that things will be awesome for you. I like the hairline chosen and the density should be pretty good for that area. Keep us posted.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

right on schedule. You can see the baby hairs.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

You may see some marginal results ealier but 6 months is a good benchmark for showing some signs of growth.. It is essential to hold judgement until about 10 months or so in my opinion.. different people grow differently and I have seen improved results myself up to 14 months.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

It looks fine to me so far and your eagerness for it to grow in quicker is making you a little paranoid.As everyone says a little more time and you`ll be very happy.

take care .

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

You CANNOT compare how you grow at five months to anyone else. And from what I've seen after looking at countless B&As, and from my own experience, your growth looks perfectly normal.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com