help help help

My appointment for my surgery is in January and it is with dr bosley, not one of his 1000 doctors. Does anyone have any information about him specifically. this is my first day on this site, and i just got really scared .... im freaking out after all the bad things ive read about bosley

alos, who is the best doctor to do this surgery? ..... price is not an issue at all.

i need help asap .... i need to have the procedure done in the next month, or else i have to put it off for another year

thanks in advance

michael z

My appointment for my surgery is in January and it is with dr bosley, not one of his 1000 doctors. Does anyone have any information about him specifically. this is my first day on this site, and i just got really scared .... im freaking out after all the bad things ive read about bosley

alos, who is the best doctor to do this surgery? ..... price is not an issue at all.

i need help asap .... i need to have the procedure done in the next month, or else i have to put it off for another year

thanks in advance

michael z

I would plan on waiting till next year even if you lose any down payment you put down; spend the next year researching on this forum; check out the coalition docs on this site; are you on propecia? that is the first step in a hair restoration plan; I don't even think bosley himself does surgergies, don't know that for fact; bosleys results are inconsistent; a ht is a huge decision; you will live with the results for the rest of your life so take your time and research and ask questions.

I've heard all the horror stories about Bosley surgeons but none about Bosley personally.

He may be a skilled HT surgeon and your work would be on par with the coalition doctors but, then again, as few people have EVER defended Bosley himself or his doctors, I think that you are taking an unnecessary risk unless you research him more. Furthermore your impatience can compound this issue (now or next year) so I advise you to GO SLOW.

If you have ANY trepidation or are unsure of this doctors results or have not personally seen some of his work I would not touch a HT with him with a 100 foot pole cause I know about his marketing, not his work.

Red flag. Big time.

If price is not an issue, you need some consults with coaliton doctors. And you better plan on next year.

mate your doing the rigth thing .now get on meds and research the hell out of HTs, this site and those doctors ,i went with Dr Feller and i've heard good things about Drs Rose and Shapiro

good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

OkHjoon190,

Welcome to our community.

Truthfully, I haven't seen many results produced by Dr. Bosley himself so I cannot comment. However, I believe in selecting a physician based on what you CAN see not what you can't.

Dr. Feller, Dr. Rose, or Dr. Shapiro would be an excellent choice and doing a simple "find" on our forum will lead you to a number of patient posted experiences and pictures.

All 3 doctors are members of our Coaltion, that in my opinion, are the best of the best ethical hair transplant surgeons in the world.

Best wishes,

Bill

Do a search on here regarding Bosley and see what others say who have been there , done that

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!