Actionradar Hair Transplant Experience

actionradar

• 1 year later...

You really have come a long way. Any idea how much you got left in the (donar) tank?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thanx for the comments guys!

Well my first surgery was 1800 and the second one was around 2500 notgoing2gobald but all of the second one was double follicular units so it adds up more that is what Dr. Keene told me, im still in month 6 so im supposed to se some more growth she also told me that, oh i still have plenty of donor area thanatopsis_awry

• 2 months later...

Hi action,

When your hair is combed down, the improvement is quite dramatic, but your hairline photo seems very weak for 4000+ grafts in front 1/2.

I'm sure it will thicken up a bit since you are at 9months, and since there are no post op pics for the second procedure its hard to tell where the graphs were placed.

Since you had alot of area to cover, maybe i am mistaken, but i would expect a little more growth out there in the front.

• 2 weeks later...

hey honey

it can be but only in certain circumstances , womens hair loss can be cause by different thing like contraception pill , thyriod trouble and more .

equally as distressing if not more so , try posting this question on its own thread in the questions and answers part of the forum , more traffic there so more people can see and maybe help you a little more ,

this forum has some women who have had surgery , ask janna who works for shapiro , search her name , she post pics of a lady on another site so may be able to help you .

hope that helps

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 years later...