Turnaround the hairrestoration threathment!

First off, best wishes on your March 16th surgery. It sounds like you are in good hands with your favorite doctor. I hope you get as many hairs as possible.

The doctor was sick/ill on thursday so he canceled my hairtransplant for friday now maybe on monday! icon_frown.gif

I wish him a very good weekend to get better and be fuefit for monday! icon_smile.gif

Greatings Hairobservator

Expert for hairtransplantation & hairregeneration

Only on HaarWeb & Hairtransplantnetwork

Next week a little story how Hairobservator became a CaptainHair! A hairstory 1990 - 2007

..in 1990 there was hairloss and he was only a lonely hairsailor looking for hair on the great big pacific screaming for help or better screaming for hair!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Adventures of Captain Hair" It's got Hollywood written all over it. icon_smile.gif

Good luck on your upcoming surgery. Remember Mr. Hairsailor turned Captain, we want to see some photos of your work. All these posts indicated the credentials of Dr. Villnow without the pics. Time to anti up the proof. icon_smile.gif

Good luck.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

OK Nelly,

..my before & after pictures are coming after this summer

when I open my own new practice for hairgrowth in holland/germany!

The consultingpractice for hairtransplantation & hairregeneration in .....?

I keep my own job but on saterday I do hairconsulting - advice for hairtransplanting and better hairgrowth!

You must understand that I cannot show them now!

Yeah "The adventures of CaptainHair" are good anough for a hollywoodmovie believe me, I?‚??m still working on a book..

The treasure and "THE END" of the book/movie is HAIR again!

I?‚??m a big fan of the hollywoodlegend Errol Flynn!

Greatings Hairobservator

Hairobservator, I do believe there is a connection between stress & hairloss.

I think if you have MPB stress will hasten the

hair loss process. If you don't have MPB, I believe stress can make you shed some hair but it wouldn't be permanent.

Good luck with your surgery!

Folikka

Yes I believe it?‚??s stress too! On the dutch HaarWeb I have now a diskussion "Hairloss starts between the ears!"

But also Trennungsgef??hle! I don?‚??t know the words in englisch but..

In 1990 when my hairloss started I lost my first girlfriend(my big love!) and I had to go in the dutch army allong way from home for the first time.. When my father unexpacted died in 1992 after two years I was totally bold - my father had a hairtransplant too!

Sonnenwald had a big article in BUNTE magazin last month - for him this was a big breaktrough but he has still got allong way to go too proof his new cause of hairloss..

He is working with the FOCUSING method from pionier doctor E. Gendlin.

www.focusing.org

In his book "Abschied von Haarausfall" DIE NEUE HAARKUNDE he speaking about his experience of 10 years having the practice for hairregeneration from Valerias to LionHair. I know him now for 8 years and believe me this guy is not stupid or crazy! He adores PARACELCUS the naturdoctor and I have seen some results of his hairtherapy but it?‚??s still a new way of thinking that is just beginning now..

Greatings Hairobservator

hehe I will just help you to remind that you where not only banned from hairlosshelp but also from alopezie (german hairloss site) twice.

Also I remind you that you where banned from the Dutch website using 'dr. Med hair' as a nickname. Since you are not a dr. it is illegal to use this titel in most countries.

I hope your 600 FUE grafts will go well.

Surely you will keep the entire world up to date :-)

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Oh yeah bverotti is following me everywhere, no Bart Pat Publisher is not coming to watch a 2500 fuegrafting session at your fueclinic! icon_frown.gif

Now the real thruth!

I had first to change my name Dr. Hair on a german website alopezie to Frenkie, I changed it later to Hairobservator!

I will start a own german haarwebsite! icon_razz.gif

On the dutch website HaarWeb I was banned for a month not of my name dr. medhair but because of my signetures under my name Hairobservator with for me the hairexperts Villnow MD & Sonnenwald!

That was advertising and I had to pay for that on HaarWeb like Bart does..

OK I had to change my name Dr. med. HAIR into Hairobservator because hairptients could think like you did in the beginning Bart( icon_wink.gif!) that I was a hairdoctor..

You alway?‚??s make advertisingpromotion when you saying good words about using a product, medicine or going to a hairdoctor I think!

Greatings Hairobservator

REFUE HAIRTRANSPLANTS

REFUE = Rehair method with FUEGRAFTING!

Change hairlossgrafts for hairtransplantgrafts

Hairlossprevention is possible with REFUE?

NO incisions(holes-slits-laser) are needed anymore with REFUE? Maybe for "State of the Art" hairlinework?

The costs/price for a REFUE hairtransplant maybe 10 dollar for a doublegrafting?

What do you all overthere think about the Rehair method / REFUE Hairtransplants..

OK who thinks that this new hairtransplanting technique is working for regeneration of hairlossgrafts!

Greatings Hairobservator

• 2 weeks later...

QUICKSTYLE

"Yesterday I had the best day of my live!"

480 FUES done with Quickgrafting in the hairline!

A SITEFUE with 480 fuegrafts..

This was done in only 3 hours with a 10 min. break in it!

NO stress NO pain at all! GREAT HAIRWORK!

He did this FUE hairtransplant with a new FUEDRILLER technique they used in the olddays of hairtransplant

but now not with a bohr in it to make holes to put in grafts

but with a hole needle in it for fuegrafting some fuegrafts!

"If you have worked with a HTdriller before like I did this is the best way to do a fuegrafting hairtransplant.."

This is the NEW FUESTYLE I know that for 200% sure!

Prr, prr, prr, prr, prr ..10 fuegrafts in less then 10 seconds!

Then take out the fuegrafts with a pincet

and give those tho the hairtech/nurse and again..

I still can do another session of 400-500 fuegrafts he said with his charming smile!

Maybe later but on the moment Frenkie the Hairobservator is full of HAIRPOWER!

Great thanks to the team of dr. Villnow in D??sseldorf GREAT HAIRWORK for me you are the best!

Greatings Hairobservator

6500+ grafts on a before boldhead!

With this FUEDRILLER technique a FUE2000 grafts is possible in maybe 5 hours!

Maybe a FUE7000 is possible in one day!

With my threathment the hairdoc Villnow was working very relaxed and we where only a three of uss in the operation room!

BUT!

With more techs and the hairdoc in top shape maybe a FUE7000 is possible in one day say 7 hours ore..?

He got 25 techs and three hairclinics

in D??sseldorf, Haarlem & Hasselt.

Greatings Hairobservator

Expert for haartransplantation & hairregeneration

Why would you want to do 7000 FUE grafts?

I am not certain, but I think Dr. Feller posted something about subcutaneous fibrous scar tissue build-up as a result of thousands of incisions?

In addition, 7000 grafts using a .7mm extraction tool would result in 87cm of tissue being removed in one sitting.

That is the same amount of tissue as a 2.5cm wide X 35cm long strip taken out.

The resulting scarring would be much greater than a 1-2mm wide linear scar.

Even a scar 3mm wide and 33cm long is 9.9cm of visible scar tissue.

I can only assume that the resulting "scar gaps" left by 7000 fue extractions would result in a scarring area greater than 9.9cm

In fact, if each FUE extraction leaves a .3mm scar-- 7000 extractions will leave almost 21cm of scar tissue visible.

(7000 * .3 = 2100, 2100/100= 21

2 things---- Clinics will switch to a larger extraction tool if necessary, because every patient is NOT a candidate for FUE using .7mm punches.

And,

Automating the process like this will result in higher transection rates, especially at the rate you are describing.

Not saying it can't be done--- just asking why would you do it?

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

There are some metal needle like instuments that can be used to "hold" open incisions. They have been around for years. We do not use them and I don't know many clinics who do. The issue is that it takes time to place them and then remove them so what would the gain time then become? Good in theory.

Like Janna's clinic we are preparing follicles while the incisions are being created and as soon as they are there are follicles ready for inplantation. While they are out of the body we stress on not only hydration but keeping them viable. Holding solutions are always being researched.

Ailene

Ailene Russell, NCMA

Dr. Jerry Cooley's personal assistant and clinical supervisor for Carolina Dermatology Haircenter. My postings are my own opinion and may not reflect Dr. Cooley's opinion on any subject discussed.

Dr. Jerry Cooley is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

FUE = follicular unit extradition

..on monday for me follicular unit extraction

changed into follicular unit extradition!

There where many names in hair restoration history for this hairtransplant method today

best known as FUE like: Tamura, DHI, CHOI, INABA, WOODS, FOX, FIT, FUI, ISFUES, FUS, FUX, FUE PLUSetc..

With this new quickgrafting fuedriller method of dr. Villnow there?‚??s a new world of hairtransplanting!

I have already worked out all the new hairtransplant threathments in my head

when everything is ready I ask the hairdoctor and show you all!

BUT ITS FUEDRILLER TIME!

Greatings Hairobservator

2 things---- Clinics will switch to a larger extraction tool if necessary, because every patient is NOT a candidate for FUE using .7mm punches.

And,

Automating the process like this will result in higher transection rates, especially at the rate you are describing.

I agree with the second statement. Automated process like using a hand drill is indeed going to produce higher transection rates. It has been tried before and abandoned. Just like the usage of lasers ... been tried but abandonded (excepct for some that refuse to learn of course).

On your first comment I have to disagree. It is sadly becoming a myth that some people are not FUE candidates. We have never turned someone down or aborted any session because the extraction is too difficult or impossible.

In fact it is not even necessary to use anything larger than 0,8 mm to extract any type of hair color, angle, depth .... What it needs is experience experience and of course experience.

No voodoo is used, no patented instruments or twilight techniques.

I know this sounds crazy to many, but give us the advantage of the doubt. We are openminded and therefore we will have an independent external source (for example Pat) come in and verify all claims.

BV

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Hi Ailene,

Lasergrafting is no problem!

Quickgrafting is no problem!

First incisions is no problem!

Fuedriller is no problem!

Malte Villnow MD is the hairexpert

for me in STRIP & FUE!

He is the real world leading hairdoc!

He is the best hairdoc for this FUEDRILLER method!

He was very smart & clever this time!

He waited and now there is his FUE method!

Laser Aesthetic is gonna rule over the world of hairtransplanting!

www.hairlase.com

HAARLEM - D??SSELDORF - HASSELT

Everybody is talking about fue in the past years but he is doing now the real FUE-method of follicular unit extradition..

ITS FUEDRILLER TIME!

www.laser-aesthetic.com

Watch on this website in the coming time!!!

Greatings Hairobservator

Bverotti--- I would very much like to see your clinic and observe your process.

Perhaps Hair Force One has room for me and is equiped with an out-board motor and floatee's??????? icon_biggrin.gif

I like the way you respond to questions about your clinic and the process you employ.

I am not 100% in agreeance with your statement about .8mm extractions, but I am open-minded as well.

My only point in all of this is for those who believe that doing thousands of FUE extractions does not leave scar tissue, OR, in many patients leaves noticeable scarring-----

Even the most skilled Dr. has to factor and consider patient physiology which can produce amazing results or conversely below average results, with regards to scarring.

Thanks Bart,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

No way 7000 FUE's wouldn't leave a visible scar with short hair. Think about it.. 7000 little bald holes in your head.. It fills up a lot on top but would leave much on the donor area. How long would that surgery take??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Anyone else think Hairobservator is like that one uncle everyone has who always shows up to family parties, drinks to much and just starts doing and saying stuff no one else understands?????? icon_biggrin.gif

Basically everyone just looks the other way until he passes out?

I swear to god, I don't even drink alcohol and I think a shot or two of tequila and these posts will make sense!!

(Might improve my German too icon_rolleyes.gif)

LOL!!!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

I honestly don't know what to say :P. I get a good laugh out of most of the threads because I honestly don't know what he's talking about most the time. I think he's trying to be funny (it's working) and share his experience (though I'm not sure I follow most the time).

Well whether it's FUEDRILLER time or just MILLER time...have fun :P. As for me...I'll have a ROOT beer and then go to sleep :P

Bill

Why do we need a FUE7000? icon_rolleyes.gif

Ohohohoh B-Spot! icon_biggrin.gif

You think a STRIP7000 hairtransplant

is compatetive / can compete with a FUE7000!

OK imagine you get a free hairtransplant! icon_smile.gif

A STRIP 4000 at Dr. Hasson in Vancouver or

a FUE 4000 at Dr. Villnow in D??sseldorf!

Wich one wil you choose just pick one B-Spot!

STRIP 4000 or FUE 4000?

Both hairtransplants can be done in 7 hours..

That?‚??s why we need FUE Hairtransplants

from FUE 500 upto FUE 5000 ore more!!!

Do you get it B-spot!!!

FUE 2000 upto FUE 6000 ore more

possible in a one day hairtransplant!

ONLY possible with the MICRO GRAFT DRILLER! Remember that! icon_biggrin.gif

Greatings Hairobservator

Frenkie,

It's a little funny that you pose a question to B-Spot about which method he should choose as if there really is no choice but the FUE Driller. Unless you can show us a video process showing a scar free donor site with no transection from the extraction process, most of us are going to opt for the strip method. We are going by what we've read and seen on the FUE Process. And, I would have to see for myself someone getting 4000 grafts in just 7 hours with FUE. In most cases, you need more than 7 hours for just the strip method.

You keep going, "rah, rah, rah" for procedures we don't really know anything about. It just doesn't do any good to keep cheering when most of us here are going "HUH?".

I do appreciate your enthusiam however. Cheers!

I don't honestly know if I should take time here to debate or not....but I have nothing better to do so why not :P

Hairobservator,

Hype = worthless

Results = valuable

If you are so excited about your results, post pictures. Since you've only just had surgery, post your before and immediately post op photos...and then give us monthly updates.

NOW, onto your question:

I would choose 4000 Strip with Dr. Hasson for the following reasons (in no particular order)

1. KNOWLEDGE AND RESEARCH: Dr. Hasson is a well renowned physician. In my research, I have seen a LOT of work by him and it's all been exceptional. I have not seen ANY work done by Dr. Villnow in all my research, you are the only one who I recall mentioning his name.

2. COST: At least here in North America, Strip is still about half the price of FUE.

3. CANDIDATES: Not everyone is a good candidate for FUE. Strip is a surefire thing where FUE is more of a question mark. Even Dr. Feller admits that he can't KNOW for sure if someone is a good candidate until he starts the procedure. Because he's an ethical doctor, he will stop the procedure and not butcher you giving you the option for Strip if it doesn't work.

4. GROWTH YIELDS: Im current research, may studies point to FUE being less reliable than Strip. Even at very best, FUE seems to yield around 90% growth rates where Strip yields between 95-98% growth rates.

The only thing that would make me consider FUE is lack of linear scarring. But with today's methods, scarring is minimal in Strip and FUE in the hands of a great clinic. However, there IS still scarring with FUE - even if it is minimal.

I agree with Janna....if you really think you or your doctor have came up with some awesome new technique, share it with us and post photos.

I'll quote Dr. Rassman when he addressed hairobservator on another thread: and it can be found here: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...161019013#2161019013

I make a point never to comment on other doctors. Many doctors make up their own name for a procedure that everyone does so it makes them appear different or better. This is a marketing stunt that does little but confuse those trying to understand the standard of care that is out there. I believe that there are two styles of FUE: (1) sharp dissection and (2) blunt dissection. Anything else is marketing hype. Although some doctors use different tools, I have not seen any techniques out there in 'Hair transplant land' that is a breakthrough. If there is one, then the doctor is obligated (through his oath) to educate his fellow doctors. The way to educate is to publish in medical journals or present breakthroughs to the profession at medical meetings or (at the least) in industry newsletters. The techniques you are quoting make me suspicious that there is selling hype going on and I personally deplore it.

I must say I agree with Dr. Rassman.

Bill

I've avoided this thread until now because I suppose I really didn't know if I wanted to invest the necessary time to "decode" the meaning icon_cool.gif.

I guess I'm to the point where I'm a little tired of hearing about this "Micro Graft Driller"..........this sounds grotesque to me! Can you provide a picture or a little better explanation of the benefit?

Really..............we're hear to help hair loss sufferers. If what you recommend is going to compliment that effort I'm all for it. At present, there is really no proof of what you are describing as follicular unit extradition with the FUE Driller. So, please show many, many pics of before/afters with PROOF that this is the latest thing since sliced bread or please stop pushing the product.

Thanks,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

You know...I will say this...

there are times throughout the day I'll just simply say out loud randomly "Follicular Unit Extradition" and "That's Captain Hairobservator to you!" and I just start laughing. I think the "Captain Hair Observator" thread pushed me over the edge where I actually now look forward to reading his posts for a laugh icon_biggrin.gif

I'm really not trying to poke fun...I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...but I ACTUALLY LOOK FORWARD to reading his posts now. It's kind of like...I wonder what he is going to say next?

I'm really sorry if this is offensive Frenkie...but I'm just being honest.

On a serious note...if you are SERIOUS about what you are saying and not just here to make people laugh...specific information about this "driller" and before/immediately post op of the donor and recipient area/ and after pictures would be EXTREMELY helpful. Until this information is provided, NOBDOY will really take you seriously.

Cheers!

Bill