week - 4 after my HT with Feller

RK

RK

Looks like it healed really well, coverage looks great too. You must be v. happy so far.

All the best

Tubs

=======================

3,500 grafts - Dr Feller - 08/08/08

I posted on your weblog. Looks great.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

RK -- First: Congrats man! I know the feeling.

Now, questions: how long did you have your staples in? do you know how many staples you had? who removed these?

Also, you state that you have had 3200 grafts, but can you also share what the hair count was?

And last, you give your hair count breakdown in percentages. But do you have the actual numbers to share?

I ask these details because I am post HT myself, but am interested in the way the numbers break down as much as the pictures that represent those numbers.

thanks M8.

Dewayne and Bill - Thanks for such nice comments.

AgentHarley,

I visited Dr.Feller on my 10th day for a general checkup about my healing and other stuff. They removed my staples at that time.

When i asked Doc about the hair counts, he replied me in percentages and he commented that unusually i got more number of 2's and those are 70%.(I guess as a usual average these will be 50%, but i got more). At the end of surgey, few 1's are still left and they were placed near crown area (I was planned for 2800 grafts, that turned to 3200 by the end of surgery).

Based on these factors i have given the breakdown in percentages. i do not know exact break down. I will ask Dr.Feller to provide me that information, then i will post them for you.

My questions are: It seems like i got very few 3's and 4's from my surgery. Is it for good or bad or unusual? Does this effect my HT outcome in any ways? What are all the possible things can happen as an end result by having less number of Multi FUs?

Experts answers please......