balody 4 mnth

balody

Definitely looks like it's starting to kick in for you now mate icon_smile.gif

Have you not had any trouble with any spots in the recipient area?

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

hi stevo,i had two or three in the crown and one big bastard in the hairline about 2 months back.why,you having zit trouble?

just looking at your 2 mnth pics and cant believe how similar our 2nd surgerys were.

noticing any growth yet?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Hey balody

Looking good for 4 months , swirl coming in nicely , I had loads of spots too , my girl loved squeezing them hahahaa SPLAT ! , I know your not really supposed to but i couldn't help it and my head was still numbish so it didn't even hurt hahahaha .

I had some weird like blackheads too , washed my hair and scalp all the time but had one or two blackheads .

You know you guys keep talking about the crown being slow well I'm almost 5 months and had a bit of an explosion !

The few transplanted hairs which have been growing for the last 2 months are getting darker and thicker and I've got loads of new stubble coming threw also , both these two things combined are just beginning to give a light covering of hair ,enough that people have notice , at last hahahahaa at first you don't want anyone to notice but as soon as you see an improvment you want somebody to say "you look well " or "whats different " hahahaha I do anyway , I can't wait to show my 5 month update pics , deffo an explosion of new growth ! maybe I'm just lucky .

anyhow balody expect good things over the next few months , looking good guys .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Every time I think the redness on the crown is starting to die down I get a big red fooker right in the middle. Just looked at your 2 month pic and it looks like you was at the ugly stage back then too.

Yep very similar it's interesting for me to see that you are sprouting at only 4 months. No sprouting for me as of yet, not expecting anything just yet though.

Continue to grow well icon_smile.gif

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Very nice, can definitely see those luscious babes starting to sprout and flash the follicular equivolent of some skin! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Balody,

Obvious big difference between your 2 and 4 month pictures. As Richie pointed out, a number of patients experience slower growth in the crown, but this doesn't apply to everyone. I'm glad to see that you are having some great progress at such an early stage.

Keep us posted!

Bill

ok...must be some language *barrier* or something...

Here's an English *to* English translation:

Isn't your avator Kojack?

Your head is growing hair right?

Kojack is *bald* right?

You *might* have to put a wig on your Kojack avotar to *reflect* your new *do* (i.e. 'HAIR') once it grows out...

Can you give me your mailing address, I want to draw you a picture/diagram so you understand... icon_smile.gif

thanks spex,gazza.

ng2 and gazza your both wrong.it is in fact "vic mackey" from the excellent series "the sheild".

now i know that no-one recognises this i will change it pronto!kojak indeed!

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.