Feller and Farjo on UK TV (14 Jun 2007)

• Administrators

Having recently visited the Farjo clinic (see report) and watched Drs. Bessam and Nilofer and their staff in action, I feel that their work and technique is on pare with some of the very best hair transplant clinics in North America. I also had an opportunity to see many of their patient before and after photos and some actual patients - all of which were impressive and natural.

I believe that the Farjo clinic's biggest failing has been their failure to share their results and communicate effectively online. I expect both of these deficiencies will soon be remedied and that members of this community will in time gain an appreciation for the Farjo clinic as they see more evidence of their actual results.

As far as the Farjo clinic is concerned, they are moving forward...... they are not as bad as Hairworthy feels, nor are they near the work being done by Top Docs in the US. - B-Spot

B-Spot, Where do you get the information to make such definitive statements? Please be careful about making definitive statements about clinics based on second hand information or online hear say.

Hairworthy, I think you should consider taking a fresh look at the results the Farjo clinic is now producing. I went over to the UK with a sckeptical mind. But I'm convinced that their technique and results are world class. Perhaps you will take Mick up on his offer and visit them?

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Pat,

This would be the third or fourth time recently where you have called out my OPINION, such as it is, and quite frankly, it is getting to me a bit.

I continue to support this site because I believe that what is being done here is necessary and desperately needed.

I posted that I disliked Dr. Rogers, that I had not seen anything by him that I liked and you warned me to be careful posting information that was online. Then you visit him and they still cut some grafts without a microscope!!!

The Farjo clinic is a good clinic, they do SOLID work, as seen by the recent patients posted on this site.

If you are ready to put them in the class with Shapiro, Hasson, Wong, Rose, Cooley, etc...etc..., that is fine with me, you have to justify that.

I still maintain they have a bit to go to catch our best docs.

How is that in any way controversial or misguided?

The Farjo clinic needs to post and show a consistant body of work now and going forward.

Not an unreasonable request.

ANY clinic can have a great result. What separates the BEST docs is that they do it almost EVERY time.

I will continue to speak and talk with many others and try and help as many people as I can.

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Pat and B Spot,

Just my thoughts since we are all on the same team, and would hate to see the team break apart.

IMO, because I know B Spot, he is sharing his opinion and certainly he is entitled to it, however, I can certainly see how it can be misconstrued with a definitive.

I think in order to clarify this, perhaps B Spot can preface or close with IMO, etc, therefore it won't appear definitive.

My opinion is actually pretty close to B Spot's on this one...

Whereas I see there have been some decent results produced by the Farjo clinic, I haven't been overly impressed YET. To date, I would also not put them in the same category of Hasson and Wong, Shapiro, Feller, Rahal, Rose, etc. BUT...I simply can't make an overall evaluation of the clinic at this point because I haven't seen many results yet. So I also agree with Pat...that we should keep an open mind as we observe more work posted by the clinic and/or hopefully their patients.

I will further add that I still have some reservations because of the slaphead case, but admit that I don't know the whole story. But since this is really the first case I heard live by a patient about the Farjo clinic, it wasn't the best first impression. But I also know that this is ONE case and that slaphead didn't even get a hair transplant with the clinic from what I understand. Even the TOP clinics in my eyes have a few patients that have been dissatisfied with their results.

Just my thoughts...

Bill