Best Doc for placing graphs with high density?

My hair is pretty thick but i would like to get some work done on my hairline, I have had one ht already. It is basically in a v formation. I was curious, I know there are docs out there such as keene, Rahal, HW, Feller, Alexander, Nusbuam, god the list is endless.

But when it comes down to it, who is the best doc about placing graphs with high density? Someone give me your top 3.

My hair is pretty thick but i would like to get some work done on my hairline, I have had one ht already. It is basically in a v formation. I was curious, I know there are docs out there such as keene, Rahal, HW, Feller, Alexander, Nusbuam, god the list is endless.

But when it comes down to it, who is the best doc about placing graphs with high density? Someone give me your top 3.

Any of the top docs on here could do that without any problem.. Do some research and meet some of them and see their work.. You can check out the photo gallery and search by Norwood

I like Doctor True as you can see but he certainly is not the only one who could do it as I mentioned

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

HeHateMe,

Welcome to our forum community.

I agree with Mrjb. Any qualified physician with enough experience who is using ultra refined techniques and trimming their grafts skinny under microscopes using small instruments to create recipient sites has the ability to densely pack grafts closer together with magnification.

All of our Coalition physicians have met this criteria and have a proven track record of patient excellence.

Keep in mind however that densely packed sessions are only appropriate in certain conditions and in certain patients. Though the question of highest density comes up often, I recommend reading the following hair loss blog: "Are Higher Densities Always Superior".

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi dear.......creating density is an art and best surgeon always remain behind the surgery.Why the dense paking need experties of an experinced surgeon because it may result in some complication.Its important that the client should not be a smoker....because the close multiplr trauma ll not heal and ll result in Necrosis.Secondly the client should not be diabetic...because it may result in infection and finally Necrosis.

So its the experties of a surgeon to decide ...how much close paking is possible in order not creat any trouble.

As most of Patient are MPB type seven and most of tehm are stasfied from the density so i keep my self(Dr.ashfaq) on the top and then dr.kneel

I my opinion the question should be : who has the most experienced techs that know how to perform high density placement?

Sure, making high density slits is not easy, but filling them is the most crucial part.

High density placing requires loads of previous experience. It is right at this level where grafts are lost by squeezing or overmanipulating.

We require our techs to wear magnification glasses for safety reasons during planting. If you dont see 100% what you are doing it is bound to create trouble.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

I would have to say that Dr. Armani and staff have the best ability to dense pack from what I have seen, but others such as H&W, Dr. Ron Shapiro, Dr. Alexander, Dr. Feller and Dr. Rahal are also likely the best in the world. There are also roughly another 6 or so physicians that I personally believe are top notch but in reference to the specifics of density those are my picks.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hehateme,

how old are you?

It is true that Armanis ability to dense pack grafts is astonishing, but so are his ethics.

There is a dude on here who posted recently who is 20, with no hair loss--just a naturally high hair line--- and Armani gave him 4,500 grafts!!!!

I would only feel comfterable suggesting Armani to you (or anyone else) if you were at least 40.

In addition, he no longer performs strip surgery. All of his "world class results" via his webpage are from strip not FUE. He has been touting these mega fue sessions, but no one has seen the results.

I would go with H&W or Feller.

NG2GB's assessment of Dr. Armani is quite accurate. I just didn't get into specifics and answered your immediate question, but what he stated is definitely true. You need to research things a lot.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

after hearing about this 20 year olds story, I feel pretty horrible for any one to end up going to Armani. He had 4500 grafts moved into his hairline and temples. Most people only have 7-10K grafts total as donor. If he EVER loses any native hair, he is in serious trouble. It seems there are now no ends to Armanis vicious, scrupulous tactics. All he cares about is filling his greedy paws. Given his new low, I think his name should be the blasphemy of ht docs. It is true he is a world class quality surgeon. But what good is that if you can't trust him?

The 20yr old thread is indeed hard to beleive....as for doctors to fit your needs, I would reiterate what others have said and throw out the following names that I don't think you could go wrong with and should get a personal feel for: Feller (obv lol), H&W, Shapiro, Rahal.

The curtain will clearly fall for Armani, eventually; it already is starting to crumble from a theory/logic standpoint ....it might take a while, especially since the sheer # of grafts he transplants onto low NW's will make it more difficult to fully ascertain the growth rates, and patient satisfaction in a given surgery will be masked, in a sense.

Armani's current ethics w/ his FUE practice (and marketing) transcend just being a bit overzealous in graft counts. At least in the past you knew your result wouldn't be a farce to what you were promised from marketing and what you fully expected....

He will be a wealthy man, though, and have a nic lil' empire of sorts by the time the smoke clears.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

My top three choices were: Feller, Alexander, Rahal. Next were H&W. I went with Dr.Feller. After researching all of these docs over the past year I felt comfortable that any of them could successfully plant grafts at a high density with natural results.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 1 month later...

Hi Adam

Has the dog had a fue session as well as he is looking good.Was the fur harvested from between his front legs and where was most of it placed.

Only funning by the way.

I dont see any Armani bashing on this thread just one member giving his opinion like you have.

Your results do look very good.

Peronally i have not looked into Dr Armani much as i want strip as i feel this will best utilise my donor area.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

A.Alvi,

which aspects of Armani *criticism* on this post don't resinate with you?

Example given: a TWENTY YEAR OLD with *minimal* hair loss isolated in his HAIR LINE getting 4,500 grafts moved...

Since your in the industry your well aware that:

(i)there are only so many donor grafts available in an individual; on average 7-10K

(ii) hair loss is always progressive

(iii) the patient was 20 years old

the purpose of this forum is to openly and freely discuss experiences/opinions of ht docs.

which it appears is being done, not "bashing"..

So, being an "employee of Alvi" and in the ht industry, how do you address the afore mentioned case with our concerns?

What if this young man (more likely WHEN) he experiences additional loss, how will he get the coverage/density he needs if he ends up a NW6 with over HALF of his available grafts placed in his hair line and temples?

Also, where are all of the photos of the MEGA FUE sessions as promised from Alvi? It's been well over a year since he began them and the only few I have seen have been on blogs such as this site; not on his web page which is a well marketed site. Seems rather odd to me, to say the least that someone with such a savvy marketing strategy would be reluctant to post his new found claim to fame on his own web page.

The one's Ive seen are pretty, well, "weak" to say the least.

luv,

NG2GB

Adam,

Please read my reply to you here.

You are certainly welcome to contribute your thoughts to this forum, but since you have now started your own topic (here), please stick to your discussion of Dr. Armani in this thread or CURRENT relevant threads.

This thread was almost 2 months old and you have revived it. Continuing to revive old threads will be seen as promotional.

Bill