Video Has Been Removed

TomA

Video Has Been Removed

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Video Has Been Removed

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Originally posted by TomA:

Look here: http://www.dermdestination.com/videos.html

In the first set of videos look for the red pencil showing the hair donor area. That's MY HEAD and it's Dr. Pathomvanich's work.

I haven't said anything... what should I do?

I wouldn't worry about it, as if anyone is dumb of enough to go to this joker after seeing that

is crazy anyway.

You might email your doc and show him. BTW, yours looks much better than that.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

TomA,

I'm confused. Unless I looked at the wrong video, I don't see a shot of anything that looks anything like your head, at least, not according to your weblog.

But if this doctor is promoting Dr. Path's work (your HT no less) as his own, perhaps you ought to contact your physician to let him know.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guest josh - b

Tom,

Isn't that the donor scar video u posted here a while ago?

It looks like this doc swiped it and is using it on his website.

He's not claiming it as his own work but of course the assumption would be that it is his work.

He's also posted a plug procedure video so it doesn't appear that he knows whats good and what isn't icon_eek.gif

Originally posted by Bill:

TomA,

I'm confused. Unless I looked at the wrong video, I don't see a shot of anything that looks anything like your head, at least, not according to your weblog.

But if this doctor is promoting Dr. Path's work (your HT no less) as his own, perhaps you ought to contact your physician to let him know.

Best wishes,

Bill

I believe he's referring to the first shot of the donor scar lined up with the red pen. Tom says that's actually his picture. After that, it goes to a different patient.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

NOTE: <span class="ev_code_RED">The one with the plugs IS NOT ME!</span>

HAHA... It's gone now! But you can see that they WERE linking to it on my YouTube page:

Click on "Statistics and Data" and you will see the link to dermdestination.com/videos (I don't know how long this will stay, given that the video has been pulled.)

Maybe someone noticed this thread and pulled it? This site sure carries a lot of weight if that is the case... how else can we explain how quickly it was removed?

Anyway, <span class="ev_code_RED">The one with the plugs IS NOT ME!</span>

--

My Hair Loss Weblog

LOL Tom!

But one question - was the ONE with the plugs YOU? icon_razz.gif

I'm glad it was pulled though. The power of this forum is very great, probably greater than many even know. Many physicians who aren't recommended here at the very least, typically know what is going on here.

This forum reaches thousands upon thousands of people members and guests abound, and a physician wants to preserve their reputation as much as possible.

In most cases, those who do subpar work preserve their reputation by doing all thaty can to avoid being mentioned here. Those who can take the heat because they do quality work, the majority of them have already stepped forward.

Pat and I continue to search for hidden gem physicians, but most stones have already been unturned. We have been working with and evaluating a few in the background - but we will keep you all posted and then if they meet our high standards, they may reach the point of presenting them for potential recommendation. Most simply never reach that point.

Best wishes,

Bill