DR WONG 3000 GRAFTS ON NORWOOD 5 ONE YEAR

AVIRAN

before and after pics of my one year post up i had 3000 grafts with dr wong .dr wong didnt want to put grafts in the crown because im young and we didnt sure what will happen in the future so he created me a nice hairline but a very high hairline . this is why im brushing my hair forward..im very happy with the results but i will have to do another ht to lower the hairline and to do some work on the temples and sides and of course transplant some grafts to the crown. im thinking to do it with dr rahal a year and a half from now is results is supereb!from what i seen..

6181022263_66A668241EFD0EFBE598191CA54AF22C.jpg.thumb 5181022263_C72F681717195245610EFBEA70D84FD7.JPG.thumb 4181022263_A2EF81D980E6DF3BA962498D812DE8CD.jpg.thumb 3181022263_25C4A8FDA4476AC26309B0B788E19D1E.JPG.thumb 2181022263_E50AC08816771E065EF4C86653934A4A.JPG.thumb 1181022263_CBEE922FB650F85D36086AD03D88FA4E.jpg.thumb

I think it looks great.

I love Rahals work also but Dr Wong can give you everything he can . Wong also does excellent crown crown work .

Be careful with all the lowering of the hairline and sides, because it looks like youll eventually need a good amount of grafts in the crown.

With alot of doctors adding fue to their practice it makes what you want possible ,but you kind of in a tough situation . I would get,or stay on meds for a year or so and see what that does for crown and midscalp ,then reevaluate.

You dont want another strip just for lowering and the sides and then have to get another in a year or so for the crown.

If in a year you still dont like your crown or it doesnt improve with meds then you could probably do the crown with some lowering and some side work in one session . Then possibly some touchup fue after that. Try the meds if you already havent they work wonders for some.

When you went to Wong, wasnt the session size limited by your desire to keep the session at 3000 grafts?

If that is the case, he gave you a great standalone result. If he went lower in the hairline, you would have had less density or converage on top.

I think it looks great.

looks great. funny I have never heard anyone say I'm going to another dotor other than H & W for more density .. Both docs are great though so you can't go wrong ..I think the hairstyle looks very natural !!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi Aviran

The work looks very good. I can understand you wanting to go with Rahal - he is excellent. Although, both he and Dr. Wong are fantastic, I just think that Dr. Rahal is a bit more artistic and more appropriate for the younger patient as he thinks ``outside of the box``. I had surgery with him a month ago and my experience was superb. I had my crown and temple region worked on. You can find my pics/post under ``Dr. Rahal NYE 2007``.

Aviran,

Be very cautious of lowering your hairline. If you are already concerned about less density it will only be more of a problem if you go lower. I would keep current hairline and just add more grafts to give you more density. Also, Dr. Wong is known as the master at crown work. There is no better.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Aviran,

You results look impressive for number of graphts used. Just wondering how old you were when you had your HT , can't see it anywhere. I can understand you wanting to go Dr Rahal his hairlines look very good especially for the no. of graphts he uses.

hi aviran,work looks fantastic.however your title "norwood 5" is al little misleading,i would have put you at a 4.to me this is why only 3000 did such a good job.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Balody,

remember your going by the "UK Standard" of NW level;

it's a lil different as the "standard" is different over there.

Kind of like a Cave Man drawing compared to Ultra-Refined-Follicular-Work of the Coalition Docs recommended on this forum...

icon_mad.gificon_redface.gificon_mad.gif

PS...just "challenging" the "unchallenged"...

just saying if he was a norwood 5 he would be needing no2 for the vertex and crown.

id say he maybe heading for nw5 as he is little thin back there but definatly not there yet...or am i getting wrong?i thought you had to be bald in the said area?

maybe some docs could comment.

challenges always welcome ng you know that icon_wink.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Hmmm, I'd have said NW4, with a definite NW5 pattern of thinning....I'd consider his hairloss and thinning as similiar to mine, a NW4 going on NW5.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 1 year later...