George Costanza

As the biggest show in the world maybe we can all decide on the perfect amount of grafts george would can could harvest for the perfect HT. Assuming the transplant was done in the later seasons. What does everything he needs for coverage that would look like he had a full head of hair.............

As the biggest show in the world maybe we can all decide on the perfect amount of grafts george would can could harvest for the perfect HT. Assuming the transplant was done in the later seasons. What does everything he needs for coverage that would look like he had a full head of hair.............

22years,

I don't know if this was from an earlier or later season, but I think he was at least a norwood 6. In the picture, he does look like a norwood 6, but it's hard to tell without seeing the top of his head or the back.

7861008383_george_castanza.jpg

He seems to be just about as bald as I was before surgery. Those with advanced degrees of baldness have a slim chance of restoring both full coverage and adequate density. Those with an exceptional donor hair supply like JoTronic, London_Lad, Bobman, and many others have been able to accomplish both. Hair characteristics also play a role in the outcome of the result.

A norwood level 6 may need 6000-8000 grafts depending on hair characteristics and number of hairs per graft to achieve both full coverage and good density.

The problem is, not every patient will have the donor hair for it.

Best wishes,

Bill

george_castanza.jpg

Elaine: "What's up with George?"

Jerry: "He's brimming with confidence, because of the new hair...."

Elaine to George, after he was fixed up with a bald woman and complained: "You're balllllllddddd!"

George: "I used to be bald."

Elaine: "Give it to me! Give it!....."

George: "Elaine! Elaine!"

I don't remember it too well, but the toupee episode was one of my favorites of all times.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

To me he will always be "George" despite his other roles over the years. He was balding as far back as "Pretty Woman" where he played Richard Gere's friend/coworker. That's the earliest role I know of him in.

Yes, I fondly remember the hairsystem episode of Seinfeld in which Jerry referred to it as "your little hat" and Elaine tried to snatch it off his head. That would be a great one to rent on DVD.

Phil

Bill had mentioned in a previous thread that very generally speaking, you can take the NW level times 1000. So, Geoge Costanze, being approx a NW6, would need at least 6000 grafts.

Of course other factors must be taken into consideration such as his donor density, hair characteristics, hair color, etc.