The End is Near. I have had enough

Guest Craven

I'll wait as long as I wanna wait for the decision to get HTs. But I won't wait for all these future advancements that have such a long track-record of not coming on time.

--------------------------------------------------

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tuning in here. back from holidays and wedding. Yes, just got married to a beautiful woman in and out.

Craven, nice to hear your story. I can relate in some ways. I have always been a little introverted and when I started loosing hair, that did not seem to want to help me in life. I did a lot of self help reading and praying and over the years, my confidence has grown to higher than it was when I had much more hair. Also, thanks for the pics, it looks as though my hairloss is heading the same way as your s in amount and pattern. Also I have similarly colored hair and texture. so seeing your results isgood news for me.

Keep us posted in your progress.

A few points to ponder for everyone (I tell me these things to feel better)

-millions of men go through hairloss, just some deal with it differently than others.

-it matters most to you.

-your kids/wife will still love you even without hair (I was loosing hair when I met my wife and she married me knowing it wasnt going to stop)

-tons of guys I have seen over the last few months and years who have been loosing hair, or had shaved heads were with attractive women. so not all women care about it as much as some.

-try to notice how many other men are dealing with the same thing we are, instead of those guys with perfect hairlines.

-we are living in a great time, where advances in medicine and ht techiniqes are getting better and better, which is great because I think I'll be due for one in a few years

-there are much worse things you could be dealing with. Cancer, mental illness, loss of ability to walk, and see (a lot of diabetics go through this and would trade this for hairloss in a second).

-My friend dated a woman who was born with no hair. She wore a wig. She was an attractive woman, and so was my friend. he did not care.

-confidence is key. you don't have to be good looking, tall, lots of hair to be successful. actually the most successful people I know are quite the opposite because they relied on internal confidence and drive and not good looks to get somewhere. The richest guy I know is downright replusive...haha. that didn't stop him.

Anyway, glad to know you did something for yourself and went for the ht. People spend all kinds of money on things that kill them, make them fat, things they throw away when it goes out of style a year later, cars that suck back gas and just cause more financial problems....but hair will never go out of style!