The End is Near. I have had enough

Guest Craven

Guest Craven

I have been losing my hair since around age 21 and probably around a NW5 now at 36. I happen to be one of those people who just cant stand my hairloss and every single day of my life I think about how bad it has gotten.

I have been wearing a baseball cap every single day since around the age of 23. I would only remove it to go to sleep then wrap the sheets around my head and then as soon as I wake grab the hat and put it back on as I was rising out of bed. I do not even remove it around my kids or my wife. They have not seen the top of my head in over 10 years. 2 of my kids have never even seen me without my hat period.

This has of course caused some problems in the past. Like times we go to the beach, anytime we go to an amusement park to ride coasters and pretty much any other situation that requires no hat. It has really limited my life and that of my family.

I know it is completely silly to not take it off, I know that millions of people suffer from the same affliction but I just cant handle it on me. I just dont think I could handle any situation without my hat. I absolutely panic at the thought of removing it to the point I could go insane.

A few years back my father passed away at the age of 62. He had been ailing for years and finally just couldn't hold on any longer. I received the call from my brother when he passed and can you believe this??? The first thing that ran through my head was...."I'm going to have to go to my fathers funeral without my hat in front of my entire family who hasn't seen my head in years"

I know that is horrible, it is probably bordering on insane. My father who had helped me throughout my life dies and my thought was on my freaking hair. Anyways, I went and no one mentioned anything of course. But the whole time I'm there it was in the back of my head. I was truly upset about his death and this stupid thought just made the whole ordeal worse. How could I even think about myself and how I look when my dad had just passed away?? This stuff still haunts me in the middle of the night.

We have tons of pictures of my kids, of my wife, of my wife and kids together. But only a small handful of pictures in which I appear and of course in a baseball cap. We have no large family portrait or picture with us dressed nice. I haven't worn anything but t-shirts, jeans and hats since I turned 23.

I have throughout the years thought about suicide because I felt I was ruining my families lives with this ridiculous obsession. I feel that I have personally held everyone back and mostly just made their lives miserable because of the limitations on what we can do. I feel terrible about it. How can something like hair loss make a guy who is otherwise normal so nuts?

Ok, I know. Stop crying and do something about it. I used rogaine for several years with no results and quit. Then I tried Propecia for a year and quit due to limited funds. I had no money to do anything else other that those 2 options and to try some cover ups which didn't work. I had thought I reached the end of my rope. Nothing left for me except to ruin my families chance at a normal life.

What are the options for a lower class guy with 4 kids, a mortgage, car payments, credit card payments and just the everyday expense of living? I had no forseable option for my hair problem. For my families well being and my sanity.

Then out of nowhere I decided to start my own business. I had nothing to start with except for the determination to not be balding anymore. I worked my ass off day and night for years on end to save up enough money to do something about my problem. Business picked up and started doing really good and things started looking up.

Once I finally had some cash in the bank I decided to start researching my options. Did some searches on Google and found this site as well as many more that helped me with my quest. Before researching I had strongly considered either the Hair Club for Men or Bosley for a transplant. I'm so glad these sites exist as I quickly learned those were NOT by best options.

So after reading many posts and checking out hundreds of before and after pics I deicided on the one place I felt would do the best job. I did a consultation and talked with a guy (Matt) at the clinic about it and about what I wanted to achieve and what was possible. I'm getting somewhere between 2500 to 3000 grafts. So I set up the appointment and will be going in August to finally do something about the problem that has plagued me for years. That has limited my life and others around me.

I'm so excited that it is almost here and can barely sit still. Will this really make a difference in my life? Will it improve more than my self confidence and looks? Can 2500 to 3000 grafts really satisfy me? Will I finally be able to take my hat off at home? In Public? Will my wife like the new me? Will my children? Can I finally enjoy life to the fullest? Ride a coaster without holding my hat? Will I be abler to actually swim now and not just wade in the water?

The questions are endless. I will try to answer them later if anyone cares. Sorry for the long rant but I just have such high hopes and energy right now I cant think of anything else. I'll shut up for now but hopefully be able to provide some news soon. I will post some before and afters as soon as I can.

Dr Ron Shapiro, I will be seeing you real soon. Have only heard great things about you so it will be an honor to finally meet you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craven

I have been losing my hair since around age 21 and probably around a NW5 now at 36. I happen to be one of those people who just cant stand my hairloss and every single day of my life I think about how bad it has gotten.

I have been wearing a baseball cap every single day since around the age of 23. I would only remove it to go to sleep then wrap the sheets around my head and then as soon as I wake grab the hat and put it back on as I was rising out of bed. I do not even remove it around my kids or my wife. They have not seen the top of my head in over 10 years. 2 of my kids have never even seen me without my hat period.

This has of course caused some problems in the past. Like times we go to the beach, anytime we go to an amusement park to ride coasters and pretty much any other situation that requires no hat. It has really limited my life and that of my family.

I know it is completely silly to not take it off, I know that millions of people suffer from the same affliction but I just cant handle it on me. I just dont think I could handle any situation without my hat. I absolutely panic at the thought of removing it to the point I could go insane.

A few years back my father passed away at the age of 62. He had been ailing for years and finally just couldn't hold on any longer. I received the call from my brother when he passed and can you believe this??? The first thing that ran through my head was...."I'm going to have to go to my fathers funeral without my hat in front of my entire family who hasn't seen my head in years"

I know that is horrible, it is probably bordering on insane. My father who had helped me throughout my life dies and my thought was on my freaking hair. Anyways, I went and no one mentioned anything of course. But the whole time I'm there it was in the back of my head. I was truly upset about his death and this stupid thought just made the whole ordeal worse. How could I even think about myself and how I look when my dad had just passed away?? This stuff still haunts me in the middle of the night.

We have tons of pictures of my kids, of my wife, of my wife and kids together. But only a small handful of pictures in which I appear and of course in a baseball cap. We have no large family portrait or picture with us dressed nice. I haven't worn anything but t-shirts, jeans and hats since I turned 23.

I have throughout the years thought about suicide because I felt I was ruining my families lives with this ridiculous obsession. I feel that I have personally held everyone back and mostly just made their lives miserable because of the limitations on what we can do. I feel terrible about it. How can something like hair loss make a guy who is otherwise normal so nuts?

Ok, I know. Stop crying and do something about it. I used rogaine for several years with no results and quit. Then I tried Propecia for a year and quit due to limited funds. I had no money to do anything else other that those 2 options and to try some cover ups which didn't work. I had thought I reached the end of my rope. Nothing left for me except to ruin my families chance at a normal life.

What are the options for a lower class guy with 4 kids, a mortgage, car payments, credit card payments and just the everyday expense of living? I had no forseable option for my hair problem. For my families well being and my sanity.

Then out of nowhere I decided to start my own business. I had nothing to start with except for the determination to not be balding anymore. I worked my ass off day and night for years on end to save up enough money to do something about my problem. Business picked up and started doing really good and things started looking up.

Once I finally had some cash in the bank I decided to start researching my options. Did some searches on Google and found this site as well as many more that helped me with my quest. Before researching I had strongly considered either the Hair Club for Men or Bosley for a transplant. I'm so glad these sites exist as I quickly learned those were NOT by best options.

So after reading many posts and checking out hundreds of before and after pics I deicided on the one place I felt would do the best job. I did a consultation and talked with a guy (Matt) at the clinic about it and about what I wanted to achieve and what was possible. I'm getting somewhere between 2500 to 3000 grafts. So I set up the appointment and will be going in August to finally do something about the problem that has plagued me for years. That has limited my life and others around me.

I'm so excited that it is almost here and can barely sit still. Will this really make a difference in my life? Will it improve more than my self confidence and looks? Can 2500 to 3000 grafts really satisfy me? Will I finally be able to take my hat off at home? In Public? Will my wife like the new me? Will my children? Can I finally enjoy life to the fullest? Ride a coaster without holding my hat? Will I be abler to actually swim now and not just wade in the water?

The questions are endless. I will try to answer them later if anyone cares. Sorry for the long rant but I just have such high hopes and energy right now I cant think of anything else. I'll shut up for now but hopefully be able to provide some news soon. I will post some before and afters as soon as I can.

Dr Ron Shapiro, I will be seeing you real soon. Have only heard great things about you so it will be an honor to finally meet you.

Craven, I am glad when I got to the end of your post that the end is not near but the beginning is!

Dr. Shapiro will do you right, so good choice there!

Listen man, I can relate to your story so closely it is uncanny, with the exception of the suicide part.

I too have wore a hat for 15 years without any people seeing my head with the exception of my wife.

I too had to attend funerals & functions where I couldn't wear a hat. It was tough to be sure!

Now that i have done something about it & the new hair has started to grow I couldn't be any happier that i finally got my HT at 49 years old.

We here all understand & feel your pain.

But to answer your questions about how many grafts, that can only be determined by your doctor & your donor characteristics.

I am sure it will be well worth it & you will come out the other side a happier more confident man!

Hang in there brother...

Guest Craven

Hi folica,

Glad to hear I'm not alone and really glad there are doctors out there like Shapiro and Hassan and Wong that are doing this incredible work.

Suicide thoughts weren't often but only on occasion and usually in the middle of the night after my kids went to bed. I love my kids more than anything and just the thought that my insecurities could be holding them back was making me run it through my mind. They were never serious thoughts but something that would just run through my mind late at night.

Most likely will need to go back if Shapiro cant get 3000 to 3500 the first time but I'm hoping it will be a great start.

In my particular case money is definately not an issue, not saying I'm loaded but saying that the hair I beleive will be one of the best investments I will ever make in my life.

In my particular case money is definately not an issue, not saying I'm loaded but saying that the hair I beleive will be one of the best investments I will ever make in my life.

Trust me, you won't even think about the money once it is done! I think it will turn out to be one of the best investments I have made in my life aside from my house.

Even if you have the cash, if you have good credit ask if shapiro has a finance company that he works with that will do 12 or 18 months same as cash. That is what I did & you keep your cash in the bank collecting interest!

Guest Craven

I'm sure thats how I will feel in about 8 months when the hair has grown in better. Perfect timing for next summer I guess. I almost feel like a kid again and theres a big field trip coming up. This is the most excitement I've had in a long time.

Thanks for that suggestion. Anthing to save some money is always nice. I will definately check into that as well.

It's amazing at how some before and afters look great with only 1000 grafts and others look the same with 2500 grafts or more in the same NW scale. Guess it is going to depend a lot on my hair itself on how my transplant will look

Craven,

I am scheduled with Dr. Shapiro for Aug. 13th. I hope things go well for the both of us.

Take care,

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest wanthairs

Craven....

I understand your pain....I went through the same thing for years. Caps all the time or some sort of pitifull combover which never foold anyone. I actually could not even look at the mirror for years unless the light was dim. The transplant makes a huge difference. I am only 3 months post op, I have growth, and I do keep my head shaved completely even though the scar shows....I really dont care anymore.......I wish you much luck, just be prepared to have several procedures possibly depending on your loss......Also do the ":scalp exercises"

Craven,

I know just how you feel, I still wear a cap most of the time, luckily it is ok for me do in my line of work. I wish you well, just remember your family loves you the way you are, they do not understand how baldness affects yours/our lives. Heck I know I have lost promotions and other career advancements due to becoming introverted due to my hairloss. Seems stupid, I know to jeopardize your future over this. I am glad you shared your story and good luck with your upcoming surgery, 3000 grafts will make a difference for sure!

NoBuzz

Craven,

You're not the only one who feels like they've fouled-up their lives way beyond what the lack of hair is worth. Me too. Probably so for most of us on this board, at least to some extent if not as far as it sounds like you've gone.

I'm gonna break from the rest of the pack here, and caution you not to get your expectations out of control for this surgery. You don't sound like anybody's fool or anything, but pictures can be very misleading and HTs generally look a little different in person than they do in photos. Sometimes the difference is minor, but other times the difference is night & day.

3000 grafts is a significant number of grafts and it'll make a major cosmetic difference when it's grown out. The doctor you picked has a good & honest rep. It all sounds like a valid plan. And at 36 years old with a NW#5, you're in a pretty good spot to get this work done without facing nasty hair-loss surprises in the future. You're not done balding at 36, but you're balding very predictably by now.

I do wanna point out that most of the NW#5 guys aren't permanently content with 3000 grafts. 3K is a good start and it'll completely satisfy a lot of NW#3 guys, but in your case I suspect that you'll probably wanna go back for another HT surgery after this one is finished healing & grown-out thick. (Give it at least a year or so from the first HT surgery.) I don't think you'll be dissatisfied with the 3000 grafts, but I do think you'll be thrilled at every new hair sprouting and you'll want to go back for as much hair as your finances & donor areas can give you.

Just something to be aware of.

------------------------------------------------

im sorry for what you have went through, but this is these sites are a good start, not to just learn about HT's and educate yourself. these sites help you mentally, knowing there are others in your same predicament.

i did want to say your case seemed to be a little more extreme though, im sure you agree also when u gave the situation about first thinking about going in public without a hat at your dad's funeral. RIP

while yes i may agree that the grafts will help you cosmetically, i would recommend just getting your thought process straitened out first. what i mean about this is talk to someone in person about this problem, show him your hair and talk about it. it can be a friend, family member or someone who is in counseling. or better yet you can show your pics here and let us comment on it. you might be thinking how does this benefit you? you will realize its benefits once you have done it.

for me when i saw a councelor at school, i soon realized it is not the end of the world and it gave me a new persepctive.

the BEST benefit i received was i lost ALOT OF anxiety about me not having my hat on. anxiety from being around someone who hasnt seen you with hairloss is probobly one of the worst feelings in the world, and i lost that anxiety and it feels great.

its also a long-life benefit which only requires 1 hour of your time.

well that being said i hope your surgery goes perfect and that you get the growth that u rightfully deserve

best wishes tisab

craven,i feel for you mate and good luck for what must of seemed an impossibility for a long time.

ive read alot of stories simular to yours over the few years ive been looking on this site and it strikes me that american guys(im assuming you are one)have a hard time accepting their baldness compared to us brits.i started losing my hair rapidly at 18 natually i was devastated.i tried rogain for a year,sent off for system brochures looked into a ht etc,in the end i thought "fuck it"and buzzed it very short.i never wore a cap as i felt this was like lying to myself as well as others.at the time there were many british male celebs and sportsman who were embracing their baldness and i think this helped alot throughout the 90s.

what im trying to get at and this is to all the american folk on here is, do you not think if more american celebs embraced their baldness with the exception of one(mr willis)it would be easier for young american males to except their on situation?for example look at travolta,shatner,cage,stallone,danson,affleck(apparently)i could go on,every one knows these men are bald but they insist on trying to disguise it.compare this to the one wig wearer from britain that i can think of (elton)and you can see there seems to be a whole different attitude towards hairloss over here to over there.maybe if more u.s. celebs were to lose their pieces and buzz short there would be less talk of permenant hat wearing and definatly less talk of suicide icon_eek.gifamerican guys your thoughts on this please.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

hey balody,

I understand what you are saying and its really the same argument with stick thin female celebs and the image they portrait to younger girls to diet in extreme.

However, i think its the same on both sides of the pond. If you look at the UK, HT's have recently come into the mainstream with guys like Duncan Ballantyne, Shaun Williams, Kieran Bracken. Im sure there are many more but they havent gone public. And don't forget Sean Connery wore a wig throughout his bond days.

The fact is that with advancements in Hair Transplantation guys who have done their research and choose the right physician now have a solution so why not go for it.

Craven good luck with the HT, Im sure you will soon be a happy man.

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

hi gazza,sean connery i think only wore pieces for his roles,but he is the typical brit celeb im talking about alongside your jason stathams,ross kemps,jimmy nesbits that bloke pickard(startrek)cant recall his name.anyway all voted at one time or another sexy bald men, and if i had time i could probably think of 10 to 20 more.now you try and name me some u.s.celebs who are considered bald and sexy.

please dont say vin diesil as im sure he has hair but chooses to go bald as do alot of black and mixed race guys.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Craven,

I am glad you are taking steps to fix your psychological problems that hairloss has caused. A few things I would recommend is if you are NW5 I would suggest a higher number of grafts. I think you may need closer to 4,000-5,000 to reach your goal. I just don't want you to think that a ht is the cure-all. If you are going to swing for the fences, go big. That is if finaces are willing. Second, If you are not already doing so, I highly recommend seing a psychiatrist. Many people around these hairloss forums suffer from some form (mild or relevant) of body dysmorphic disorder. A ht will bring you joy if succesful, but you want to rule out another underlying issue if something else could be present.

All the best and good luck,

Hairme

Craven,

Your dependence on hats/caps and dread of situations where you cannot wear one is very familiar to me. It does become a crutch or security blanket and let's face it there are some occupations and settings where it would be frowned upon if not outright unacceptable. It's funny that I am quick to spot this in other balding men but am just as quick to admit that I am guilty of it myself.

Although I am very thankful for all the blessings in my life, I too feel like my hair has hindered me socially and limited my professional opportunities. I am happy for you that you are addressing your issues. I'll reiterrate what others have advised to not count on HTs as a "cure all" for your hairloss or your self esteem. The latter must come from within.

Phil

Guest Craven

Thanks for all the suggestions and great support. I have added a pic that I took a couple of years back. I'm about the same these days maybe slightly worse.

I was really interested in going to Hasson and Wong as they do the Mega Sessions of what I would really like to have but didn't have the time to go to Canada this time of year.

I wish that Shapiro would do the larger sessions as well as it would save me some money doing it that way and also provide faster results as opposed to going back in a year for another 2000 or more.

I do hbave the money to cover as many grafts as I can get but since I haven't actually been in to visit a doctor in person I have no idea on how many grafts I could possibly get out of my donor area. Guess I will find out from Shapiro and let you guys know. I'm hoping he tells me good news.

I will definately be posting my more recent post ops and then pre ops as soon as I can. I'm just praying that what Shapiro has to say about my situation ends up being great.

DSC02737.JPG.39938bcb3d419b5b2d462f6c34a3dda3.JPG

Guest Craven

Quick question for you guys. Based on the pic I just uploaded what kind of results do you think I could expect?

I've seen a few pics with people getting around a 1000 and looking great while others get 3000 and it doesn't look as good as the 1000. So I'm just trying to figure out what to expect.

I know it will depend on a lot of factors but a general idea anyone?

Wow! I must admit that my baldness never bothered me as much as it did some of you guys. It bothered me, yeah, but not this much. Ironically, the first time I wore a cap regularly was AFTER my transplant to hide the post-op "Frankenstein look".

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Guest Craven

WHen you have older brothers and friends that are constantly poking fun at your problem even though it is harmless and they are joking it does get to you.

Being bald can also be a drawback in the US for many people as we are looked at a bit differently.

If you are a tall good looking, fit man with a full head of hair in the states you are set for a great future.

Craven,

I am glad to see that you have gotten an overwhelming positive response and encouragement from the fellow members of this community.

If there is anything I can do to personally help you through this, please feel free to let me know. Feel free to post any questions here, or you can PM me.

I am glad to hear that you will be seeing Dr. Ron Shapiro - he is an outstanding physician who offers ultra-refined follicular unit transplantation.

I noticed you also asked the members to give you an evaluation as to how many grafts you might need or how far you think 3000 grafts will spread.

I'm sure we'd be able to give you a semi-decent estimate/understanding if you can post some more photos showing your entire hair loss condition.

Are you only losing hair in your crown? Do you have frontal loss as well? Can you post pictures from different angles, especially a hairline shot and a top down shot? Feel free to clck on the link to my blog below which will give you an idea of some of the pictures that will help.

I also hope you will take the time to look at my and other member's blog/photo albums as an encouragement to you to show just how far we've come in our hair restoration journey.

My friend...

Allow me to say one more thing...

The hair does NOT make the man!

But I certainly understand and can empathize with you. I'd say I had a mild form of what you are going through with low confidence. I did wear a hat in just about every social situation, though not in my own house. Read my blog for more details regarding how I was impacted by my hair loss.

I am sorry that your family and friends are constantly making fun of you regarding this situation. Do they know that it bothers you? I would think that those who really care about you would stop if you told them your feelings were hurt. But I know how us men can be...we blow it off, pretend it doesn't bother us, and don't lay out our true feelings because we are afraid we'd be seen as weak.

By the way...it's a lie. It's totally false. It takes much more courage to admit we are hurting than to pretend we aren't bothered. A strong man expresses himself and how he feels, whether positive or negative - while the weak ones hide and squelch their feelings.

I'm also not sure where you are getting some of your beliefs "If you are tall good looking, fit man with a full head of hair in the states you are set for a great future". What does this mean? What does a great future to you look like? You are married and you have children. I am sure she didn't marry you for your hair, and your children won't love you any less whether or not you are bald. Certainly there are no job openings for men who have hair verses those who don't - so I'd argue that opportunity knocks for the qualified man, not for the best looking man.

I'm sorry...I don't mean to get on a soap box, but I believe there are two things going on here worth helping you wrestle with:

1. Your hair loss condition and the best way to restore your hair - seems like you are on the track for that

2. You have developed false beliefs about yourself and your world based on the pain you feel from losing your hair that has impacted your entire life.

Taking care of problem 1 will assist with problem 2. But allow me to tell you, that these kinds of problems are much more deeply rooted than whether or not you have hair. Whereas you will feel better about yourself when you have hair - what if your friends and family make fun of you for doing something to make your hair come back?

People can be cruel - even when they don't mean to be. Our interpretation of the event is much more detrimental than the actual event itself.

That being said...I encourage you to seek any help you need to get your life on track - to not allow your hair loss condition to rule your life - regardless of whether you decide on surgery or not.

Bill

craven,would you care to ellaborate on why you think it is a drawback to be bald in the u.s?is it because there are no role models who are bald? when i think of american bald men i often think of figures of fun like homer,george from seinfield and the like,there never seem to be bald heroic men.maybe(hopfully)bruce could be the turning point?

as for the poking fun i had this from age 18 until now.there is not a single day goes by that my hairloss(and lately my hairgrowth!)doesnt get mentioned in a jokey way,but i learned early on to joke along with them,laugh about my hairloss and i guess thats how ive got by.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

Guest Craven

Yeah I guess it would be kind of hard to give an estimate without a few more pics. I will see what I can do on this soon.

The making fun part was brief and earlier when my hairloss first began. I then moved away from where my family all lived and didn't see them much the last 13 years or so. When I did, I of course was wearing my hat. Nothing recently but I'm sure you all remember when people first started joking around about your hairloss. I just laughed it off only being 23.

My wife and kids of course never mention it but they never see it. I guess I have been wearing my hat so long so that in case there was some miracle cure for hairloss then no one would know for sure. This way it wouldn't be a shock for my kids going from a balding dad to a dad with a full head of hair. It would just be dad without a hat.

The tall good looking comment was just a reply to the fact that Taller Good Looking people are more apt to get a better paying job even if they are a bit less qualified than their competition. I've read that in numerous magazines and also saw some show like Dateline doing some hidden camera show. This is not my belief just stuff I have read and seen on TV.

I spoke with Matt again today at Shapiro and he was very imformative and understanding of my situation. I guess a lot of people get really nervous when the surgery approaches but I'm excited as can be. I know it will take about 8 months or a year to see the end result but cant wait to at least see stuble where it has been bare for a few years. It has been hard to get any sleep lately because I just lie in bed and think about what is coming.

I apologize if my posts have been a bit erratic and that I haven't had a chance to repond to everyone yet. I have been trying to get caught up on some things before I head out for the surgery. Well that and the lack of sleep is getting to me.

Anyways, I do appreciate everyones responses and it helps to read your replies and just to know their are others out there like myself. I wish everyone else the best of luck as well and hope sometime in the near future they find a better, cheaper alternative so that anyone who wants their hair back can get it done.

Guest Craven

Hi balody

Thats exactly what I mean. If your bald and on TV then you are basically being laughed at.

Bruce is great but he does wear a piece from time to time in movies. My wife reads people all the time and when he is pictured in there he was almost always wearing his hat.

My wife was always saying that hairloss on men didn't bother her. Then one day I took some web pics of Johnny Depp, Matthew Mcconaughey, George Clooney and a few others and ran them through Photoshop. Then I had her sit down and look at some befores and afters. Can anyone guess which she preferred? The normal pics or the balding pics?