pos op Dr Epstein

just finished with Dr Epstein and 2300 graphs. first off what a nice guy, what a great bunch of people he has working for him. arrived there at 8am this morning and was straight into it. haveing only had a photo consultation he had a look and outlined his plan to place around 2200 graphs ( had paid for 2500 and he cut a cheque for the differance, could have said nothing as i didn't count them.-)) the procedure was as painless as you could expect an the time went by quickly.

Dr E genuinely puts everything into the procedure and wants the best possible result for the patient. he chats throughout the day and is a very intresting and open guy.

his staff are fantastic and look after you as if you were a family member. they are kind and work tirtlessly to keep up with Dr E.

last night i sleept ok, was a little sore at the donor site but only a 5 out of 10 on a pain scale. the graphs are fine and i have very little bleeding. am due back to the office for a shampoo this am and Dr wants to see me for a check-up on tuesday before i fly home.i will write a fuller account for my web log when i get home.

thanks to all on this site for their help in making this choice.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

just finished with Dr Epstein and 2300 graphs. first off what a nice guy, what a great bunch of people he has working for him. arrived there at 8am this morning and was straight into it. haveing only had a photo consultation he had a look and outlined his plan to place around 2200 graphs ( had paid for 2500 and he cut a cheque for the differance, could have said nothing as i didn't count them.-)) the procedure was as painless as you could expect an the time went by quickly.

Dr E genuinely puts everything into the procedure and wants the best possible result for the patient. he chats throughout the day and is a very intresting and open guy.

his staff are fantastic and look after you as if you were a family member. they are kind and work tirtlessly to keep up with Dr E.

last night i sleept ok, was a little sore at the donor site but only a 5 out of 10 on a pain scale. the graphs are fine and i have very little bleeding. am due back to the office for a shampoo this am and Dr wants to see me for a check-up on tuesday before i fly home.i will write a fuller account for my web log when i get home.

thanks to all on this site for their help in making this choice.

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

• Administrators

Irish Homer,

From Ireland to Miami for surgery, now that's a real journey. Congratulations on your positive experience and thanks for sharing.

We all look forward to seeing your progress in photos when you set up your own weblog.

Best wishes for excellent growth.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Congratulations on the procedure. Look forward to seeing the photos and the status as the months progress.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

You are in good hands with Dr Epstein. Enjoy a hairless summer and look forward to those Christmas family pictures. Where did you ask for the maj. of hair, front third right?

mostly in the front and mid scalp with the plan being to return and get some more at a later stage. all seems well at the moment, the hairs don't seem to be falling out yet so have that to look forward to-) Do they always fall out? the only discomfort now is a terrible itch but i can live with it!

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

Congrats on your HT. Unfortunately, yes- you will lose the majority of the grafts by the 2 week mark.....probably around 80% or more. Don't worry though, it's just a sign of good things to come in the future. Keep us posted on your progress.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.