Journal Update - Dr. Bernstein

new2thissite,

Thanks for sharing your progress with us and keeping your blog updated.

There hasn't been a lot of change in the last month or so, but you are still very early on in the process.

I hope you're not discouraged at this early stage. I know plenty of patients whose growth didn't start until the 5th month and beyond.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill - Thanks for your comments. I appreciate your support and understand 4 months is pretty early, so I am not discouraged.

Petchski - Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it. I looked at your profile page and it looks very good.

Bill and Petchski - I just added two additional pictures taken outdoors. All previous ones were taken in the bathroom under very bright lights.

I hope you're not discouraged at this early stage. I know plenty of patients whose growth didn't start until the 5th month and beyond

Yeah me . I was going nuts at 4 months and then at 5 BAM!!!!!

I think the prior surgeries delayed my growth a little but Ive seen alot of virgin patients start to sprout at 5.

Youll be fine.

I think you're totally fine, too. I didn't think I had much if any growth at 4months, but around month 5 the sweet locks started to gush forth, and I ended up being a very quick-grower.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yogi's Dad --- Thanks for these as well as your previous comments. I agree that the outside pictures do tell a different story than the inside ones. It is interesting how different it can look, depending on the lighting and quality of the photo and whatever other factors that go into how it may look at a particular time and location. Objectively, I think I have more hair than the inside picture indicates and less than the outside indicates. Go figure.

PLEASE GROW PLEASE --- Given what I had done previously and then undone, I may very well be on the same track as you were. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your encouraging comments.

thanatopsis_awry --- Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. I genuinely appreciate your supportive comments. I took a look at your blog. Great results.

To all --- Appreciate all of the encouraging and supportive comments. Find them very helpful during this "roller coaster", transitional period.