Two session donor scar with Dr. Brad Limmer

Looks damn awesome for 3-4 days post op. Thanks for the photos. Looks like doc Limmer did a great job.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

John,

I agree that the scar looks excellent for 3 and 4 days post op.

The picture, however, is a little out of focus to the point that I can't really even see the sutures. I assume that's what Dr. Limmer used?

Just wondering...can your wife see (or can you see in a mirror) where the 2 scars meet? Is there any space in between where no grafts were removed? If there is a space, about how many mm or cm is it, approximately?

I'm just trying to determine whether or not there would be a lesser amount of grafts taken from 2 sessions verses 1 session. The amount of virgin scalp between the scars would determine the number of grafts lost in a double session verses a single.

The number may be very small and not so significant...but I'm just trying to get a better picture.

Thanks for the picture brother.

Bill

Bill,

This is the closest my wife can get to the meeting scars. It is trying to scab some so I need to put on some more neosporin. Hope this helps a little more. Just want to say that I feel Dr. Brad did an outstanding job, I was never in pain and felt and still feel pretty good. I have been going out, with a doo rag on my head ,of course, but have not have any ill effects or felt bad. I am glad I had this procedure done. Question, how long did you use neosporin? When were you able to towel dry your hair and when can I start brushing my hair? Today is my 4th day post op since surgery. Thanks for any info. John

back.jpg.JPG.e38af3b9063ee6c7875650f89bd5bbb8.JPG

I will reiterate. Looks outstanding for 4 days post op.

Has anyone stated that possibly this approach is in fact a better technique because it might put less cumulative pulling forces on the incision since it is smaller and broken into 2 regions? Just a thought since these photos look very good for 4 days.

NN

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Guest Brad Limmer

John, Bill and NervousNelly,

Keep the ointment on for 7-9 days. I know this might be a little annoying, but it will help the sutures fall out in 8-10 days. All studies show that keeping the excision well lubricated will speed healing. If you let it dry out, the sutures will stick around for up to 14 days, feel like dry grass and feel tighter.

Your excision looks great and the sutures are still in place. I pick 4.0 plain gut because it blends well and falls out in 7-10 days. Patients like the fact that they don't have to come back on a certian day for suture removal, have less discomfort and don't leave train track marks occasionally associated with staples/some other types of suture.

John, don't hesitate to call. As I stated when you left, there is only one bad question. That is the one you fail to ask. Never hesitate to ask. While it might be nothing new to me, it is new to you and deserves to be answered.

On that note, anyone who reads this or any other thread is welcome to call.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Brad Limmer,MD

I am impressed by what I am seeing and reading. It's refreshing.

I have a feeling John is going to have trouble convincing someone he had a hair transplant.

Nice work and follow up with posters/ patients.

For keeping that bar high.

Thank You Dr. Limmer.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Guest Brad Limmer

Bill,

I too have enjoyed it. I will get John's photo loop up this week. I talked to Pat and there is a way, somewhat round about, that the photos and text can be linked. I too missed the captions at the top left of the photos when I first viewed them. In addtion, I think some might have viewed the photos and never saw the text or posts regarding them.

Brad Limmer, MD

Rhodeman, believe me, the grey is there, just can't see it when hair is wet, dry, you can see it big time. Thanks for the pics Jessica and Dr. Brad. I haven't lost any grafts yet and they are starting to grow, feels like bristles all over my frontal and crown. I am at 8 day post op and so far everything is good. I hope the grafts keep growing but from everything I've read, I'm expecting them to fall out soon. Thanks, John

Jessica,

Just checked out the link. Awesome work. Wow. Very refined and should produced great results.

NN

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90