About stich removal when traveling.

i'm due to have my stitches removed tomorrow and am 4000 miles away from my Doc. they gave me a removel kit and even explained to my son who was with me about removing them, so he is taking them out for me. my GP is the other option for removing them, either way it's not a problem.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Thanks for the info. I'm kind of patiently waiting to see what results I get from my ht. If they are good I won't need to travel but after finding this site I really got worried after reading about mhr. I talked to my Doc. about it and feel they were very professional through the whole procedure, and I will wait for the results and come to my own conclusuion. But one thing I'm sure of is I will need another procedure to get the results I'm looking for. This site has given me allot of useful information and there are allot of caring people here sharing info. Thanks Scott

I live in Europe and had my HT in New York. I flew back home 2 days after the HT and my wife removed the stitches without any problems on day 9 - she hasn't ever removed stitches before.