New music.....

Dewayne

I have to say that my taste in music is wide; but has most often drifted back to rock-n-roll both old and new.

It may be b/c I'm over 40, but I tell you that John Mayer's music is awesome! On second thought, it's not becuase I'm over 40 b/c I used to listen to some mellow music back in high school and college as well.

If you haven't listened to his stuff (not just what they play on the radio), then I suggest you try it. And he can really play the guitar as well.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

A broad I sorta-kinda dated throughout highschool had the most insane obsession with John Mayer...to the point that it often caused be great concern; as I would not have been surprised were she to run off, hitchhike to LA, to spend her hours snapping cellphone pix of him outside his local Starbucks as he went for coffee.

So, I'm fairly biased in my view of John Mayer...but I've heard he is legit good from many sources.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Originally posted by wylie:

You should suggest some songs of his, I've often heard people say he is really good but I've never heard any of his music that I can remember.

A couple off the top of my head are Gravity, Dreaming (something....), Your body's a Wonderland, Daughters,...

However, I like his music that is not normally played on the radio and I can't recall any names right now. If you bought one of his 3 or 4 cd's and listened to the whole thing, I think you would like it - if that's your type of music.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week