LISTEN!!!!ALL YOU BOLDIES READ THIS.....RAELLY IMP

If you are looking to support H&W you would have been better off leaving that thread alone. as maxxy points out, it's 7 years old. and most of us know H&W do amazing work.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

lol....calm down, man, don't be so melodramatic! Nothing new, and it's really nothing to fret over.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Dude, did you even read that thread? 5 minutes wasted, thanks, and over what? some angry tranny and some other dude with a chip on his shoulder with no pictures or evidence to back up what they said, and it's from 2002!icon_rolleyes.gif

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Wow, blast from the past. This is so old it ended over a year before I even started working for the clinic. It's funny to read my own posts from so long ago. I even reference my original website before I renamed it.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

YEAH I KNOW THIS IS OLD AND NOTHING BUT CRAP MAN BUT SINCE WE ALL ARE LIKE A "FAMILY FULL OF BOLDIES" I THOUGHT WHY NOT LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT I HAVE FOUND ON NET.I HAVE FULL FAITH IN H&W AND THERE IS NO ONE LIKE THEM HANDS DOWN.THEY ARE THE GODS FOR BOLDIES.CHEERS....

It's good that you have such faith in your choice of doctor. What got people's backs up, well, mine at least - is your title is so dramatic and attention grabbing, resulting in people taking time to read your post and the post that you referred to which really isn't relevant today.

Also, as hairthere was saying... by bringing attention to that thread could do nothing but damage H&W (I'm sure it won't), all the regulars and people who have done their research know H&W are among the best, but all you have done is point out someone who was unhappy with H&W, which may affect a future patient's decision all for a 7 year old post.

Originally posted by Maxxy:

It's good that you have such faith in your choice of doctor. What got people's backs up, well, mine at least - is your title is so dramatic and attention grabbing, resulting in people taking time to read your post and the post that you referred to which really isn't relevant today.

Also, as hairthere was saying... by bringing attention to that thread could do nothing but damage H&W (I'm sure it won't), all the regulars and people who have done their research know H&W are among the best, but all you have done is point out someone who was unhappy with H&W, which may affect a future patient's decision all for a 7 year old post.

all that plus you need to lay off the CAPS dude!!!