Regret Your HT?

Predator

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really greatful that Predator started this thread with "Do you regret your HT"....it REALLY shows the progression of an HT.

Predator, your hair looks FANTASTIC. My hair loss is somewhat similar to yours (NW2-3), once I take the plunge, I just WISH I get something close to your result. Congrats and enjoy a new MOP of yours icon_smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

It is unfortunate some people regret their hair transplant. A well informed consultation discussing the risks benefits and alternatives is critical to assure a successful experience with all patients. Of course, also being in the right hands of a skilled physician.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Predator:

Petro

Hair loss is progressive. Most of the guys here have had more than one HT. This operation takes a year to get to the final stage and even if you take propecia you are going to find some loss, during that phase to your baseline hair

At present i'd give it an 8. There are elements of what Rahal did that I don't like much, the firmness in the hairline on the right side-but the general picture is excellent.

I will report every month until month 12. Then I might be looking at FUE to fill in some gaps in the hairline- But we'll see

Hope all is great for you...

Could you please update the 9 months, thank you lot. People like you make the wait so much easier for all of us.

-----------------------------------

Dr. Rahal 2745 grafts (3-Dec-08)

• 2 weeks later...

Petro

Hair loss is progressive. Most of the guys here have had more than one HT. This operation takes a year to get to the final stage and even if you take propecia you are going to find some loss, during that phase to your baseline hair

At present i'd give it an 8. There are elements of what Rahal did that I don't like much, the firmness in the hairline on the right side-but the general picture is excellent.

I will report every month until month 12 . Then I might be looking at FUE to fill in some gaps in the hairline- But we'll see

Dude you forgot about us icon_frown.gif.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi No I did not forget, just had some login problems. Here are my 9 Month results

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=3598&WebID=920

I am very pleased with the results and am in the end spurt. I did want to post a few shots of the scar but cant get a good one that shows anything

To some of the comments about satisfaction. I didn't really wave any flags or light fireworks. I wanted to see where it was all going to really progress. I have seen a lot of examples of guys having good initial growth, then having problems with, progressive thinning or infection, or a stop in growth. I am a member of a few Forums and did a lot of research, so that in the end I decided to cross the atlantic. What Dr Rahal did for me is astonisching and I know that many guys would be absolutely delighted at the result, some may wonder at my reticence, as I always said I wanted to reserve judgement until 9 or 10 months

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing man.

Did you see much change in the growth from 7 to 10 months, I have seen ur pictures they look great. What i am trying to ask if you feel any difference regarding your growth from 7 to 10 months.

This was a week ago before I had it cut, which I regret. I don't like posting full face, and may take this down soon, but I wanted to give an idea of how it looked, as I realised I have really achieved my aim. Many photos show a cut off, which misleads the result in conjunction with the overall impression.

hta.JPG.1675799f2d1456c57e78301adfcbec02.JPG

Thanks for the comments guys yes I am well pleased. I would like it a little thicker on the right, which has always been my problem side

and would make it easier to style, bit you can't have everything. What I hope for is no additional loss.

@Petro

With me it really started to kick in at 5 Months

By month 7 I think pretty much all grafts were out. The real difference came between 7 and 8, but the blog is deceptive as my hair was really long then and looks a lot thicker. Between 8 and 9 I cant really say much happened exept it felt residually thicker. 9-10 the same thing only the foto above is how I liked it the best.

I dont really expect anything more, I guess I have been a rapid grower, But bear in mind pictures are deceptive.

I would like it a little thicker on the right, which has always been my problem side

and would make it easier to style, bit you can't have everything.

thanks for posting all those updates during your HT journey Predator!!!

have you ever talked to Dr. Rahal about above statement? what did he have to say on why the right side didn't fill in as the left and the rest of the transplanted area. just curious what Rahal had to say about it (if you talked to him recently of course).

Thanks for the comments guys yes I am well pleased. I would like it a little thicker on the right, which has always been my problem side

and would make it easier to style, bit you can't have everything. What I hope for is no additional loss.

@Petro

With me it really started to kick in at 5 Months

By month 7 I think pretty much all grafts were out. The real difference came between 7 and 8, but the blog is deceptive as my hair was really long then and looks a lot thicker. Between 8 and 9 I cant really say much happened exept it felt residually thicker. 9-10 the same thing only the foto above is how I liked it the best.

I dont really expect anything more, I guess I have been a rapid grower, But bear in mind pictures are deceptive.

thank you for your reply. Ur hair is great.