Satura Rosta

S Quark

Originally posted by wanthairs:

I have done extensive work with Saturna Rosta in combination with the lexington laser comb. The research was funded by Bosley back in the 90's The product worked wonders. There is even very good photographic evidence and I will post a link to it.

They got about 100 Norwood 7's and after a rigourous reginmen twice daily for 9 months all of them grew 70-80% of their hair back.

Somehow I just know that you're not being serious!

wanthairs,

I hope you are being sarcastic lol cause look at your Signature:

NWD 6

2802 Grafts Dr. jeffrey Epstein 5/1/07

980 ones

1400 twos

422 threes

= 5046 total hairs

daily regimen...5% rogaine twice a day

propecia EOD

Nizoral 1% daily

If you are NOT being sarcastic then why the hell did you spend all that money on HT lol with ALL THOSE OTHER MEDS.

Guest wanthairs

if you want to know whether i am serious or not, then look at the weblink I posted on current pics of guys who have used saturna rosta and laser comb with nothing else for years.

Look how thick their hair is and what long glowing locks they have.....then you will understand my point.

• 2 weeks later...

S Quark/Dr Zigmond;

Quote:

"In discussions with them they insist on sight of our scientific research and formulas which if given to them allows them to "steal" our products. However, at the appropriate time, the scientists who carried out the research are willing to discuss their findings."

I find it extremely interesting that there is always some "reason" the ingredients cannot be divulged.... I noticed on your website that you had no trouble dealing with trademark registration to protect the various pseudonyms you assign each of your "products". The process of obtaining a patent for any "proprietary" formulation (which no doubt classifies your products) is as straight forward as those trademark applications you filed. So the "stealing" issue really is mute, isn't it?

I could go on and on.. ..as in:

Russia/Isreal- A veritable hotbed of scientific research breakthroughs coming from these two countries......

Sorry, but I am in firm agreement with Dr Feller on this one.

Shame on you- I mean really- Show me and the forum members a little more respect: those photos you uploaded? Please!!! You can't expect anyone to take you seriously.

And members: This is a great example (in my opinion) of the type of nonsense this community was created to expose for what it is in the first place. And, on a common sense note, I would suggest that to take/use any "medicinal" product without knowing exactly what it is one is taking/using is cavalier at best, but I would preferably describe it as reckless.

Timothy Carman, MD

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors