Potential Coalition Membership for Dr. James Vogel

• Administrators

I would like to present Dr. James Vogel to the members of this community for consideration for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians .

As long time members of this community know, Dr. Vogel has had an excellent reputation for repairing previous hair transplant results and a track record of satisfied patients. A search using this forum's "Find" feature for "Vogel" will find many of his patient comments going back over five years.

But not all members are aware that he and his experienced staff have also mastered follicular unit grafting and taken it to the ultra refined level.

I visited Dr. Vogel's clinic this summer to observe his surgery and consider him for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. See the highlights from my visit to his clinic .

Dr. Vogel also recently sent me photo examples of his results which are available for viewing on the photo album " Ultra Refined Results from Dr. James Vogel"

To learn more about Dr. Vogel and view his current recommendation/profile and see addition before and after click here.

Based on his strong credentials and reputation, experience and highly refined technique and results I think he has earned his place amongst the carefully chosen elite physician members of the Coalition.

I welcome any comments or input regarding his proposed membership.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

I would like to present Dr. James Vogel to the members of this community for consideration for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians .

As long time members of this community know, Dr. Vogel has had an excellent reputation for repairing previous hair transplant results and a track record of satisfied patients. A search using this forum's "Find" feature for "Vogel" will find many of his patient comments going back over five years.

But not all members are aware that he and his experienced staff have also mastered follicular unit grafting and taken it to the ultra refined level.

I visited Dr. Vogel's clinic this summer to observe his surgery and consider him for membership in the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. See the highlights from my visit to his clinic .

Dr. Vogel also recently sent me photo examples of his results which are available for viewing on the photo album " Ultra Refined Results from Dr. James Vogel"

To learn more about Dr. Vogel and view his current recommendation/profile and see addition before and after click here.

Based on his strong credentials and reputation, experience and highly refined technique and results I think he has earned his place amongst the carefully chosen elite physician members of the Coalition.

I welcome any comments or input regarding his proposed membership.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pat,

I agree that Dr. Vogel does quality ultra refined work.

And though I personally would like to see some of the more conservative hair restoration physicians safely push the envelope to excise larger than 1.5 cm strips achieving more follicular grafts in a single session (when appropriate), I agree that the results I've seen from Dr. Vogel have been superb.

I second the vote for his admittance into the coalition.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

I'd like to thank members of this forum for their input as well as the current physician members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians who provided me with their opinions privately.

Based on Dr. Vogel's results, reputation and the feedback of his patients and colleagues I pleased to announce that he is our newest member of the Coalition.

Best regards, Pat

P.S. Joe, I did get to see two of Dr. Vogel's patients while I was at his clinic and their results were very natural.

My Hair Loss Blog

Great news Pat,

I am glad he has been admitted, his attention to detail and care for the donor are very impressive.

Oddly enough, I met with him today for my 9 month follow up from my repair procedure and strip session. Things are coming along nicely. I will get the pics he took today to show the work.

NoBuzz