New to forums, question about transplants

Hello guys,

I am 20 years old thinning at crown and receding at front (even though you cannot tell because I comb my hair down). I have the money to get a hair transplant, but I recall you guys saying it is risky to get it at a young age because of Shock loss and unpredictability of how much more hair you're going to lose. My mothers side has full heads of hair and my fathers side did not. My older brother who is 24 gets buzzcut which i was considering but i dont think I can pull it off. One you get hair transplant are those hairs permenant? Instead of going for so many different procedures why cant it be possible to just have all hair on top lasered out and have mega session? Please respond thank you!

CD

• 4 months later...

realhairhack24,

As PGP said, get of finasteride and minoxidil and monitor your body's response to the drugs.

silinaparize,

If your promoting a product/service, you need to contact the forum administrator and read the forum rules about such.

take care...

Instead of going for so many different procedures why cant it be possible to just have all hair on top lasered out and have mega session? Please respond thank you!

im having trouble understanding what your even asking right here... can you elaborate??

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

there is no need to elaborate because it isn't a realistic or possible solution.

in my opinion 20 years old is way to young to have a ht(unless your already a nw5+,which you aren't)and i would run a mile from any doc that entertained the idea of giving you one.

take pgp,s advice and follow your brothers lead.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.