Hair Transplant in Pakistan

Does anybody know Dr. Sajjad Khan performing hair transplant surgeries in Karachi,Pakistan. He cla  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

have heard that Dr.S Khan is a Female but some one is using her name in Pakistan who is a male working in International Laser Hair Transplant Pakistan.He told people in Pakistan that He is Dr.S Khan In ILHT Sandiego USA. That Person is Not a surgeon but doing Hair Transplant. Kindly some one tell me about the Fact.WHO IS DR. S KHAN. A MALE OR FEMALE? I have heard that He was with Dr Khan In Sandiego ILHT and both got married. But DR Sajjad has only MBBS degree not a surgeon and was cought while doing surgery with the name of Dr Khan and US Govt cancelled License Of ILHT Sandiego.His memeber ship was cancelled from ISHRS but he got memebership from ABHRS.

Guest wanthairs

Hallian....

I have only heard hair disasters and lives destroyed by ths duo........

There are some recommended surgeons in Pakistan you will find on this site if you do some searching. Even the site founder, Pat has recommended one at least....

AVOID KHAN LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!

look at my experience with Khan at the surgeon review section.

why the hell you want to go to Pakistan for a HT? are you Pakistani?

Im expeculating... can you clarify?

------------------------------

Im just your average teenager...just that I'm 31!

------------------------------

My dear Triggerhappy

Dont worry I m not pakistani. My friend done Bad surgery too from Dr. S Khan. But Thanks to this site who Rec Dr. Humayun Mohmand of Pakistan who done his corrective surgery and now he is very happy.His scar is almost invisible. We went from India to Pakistan. but was very good experience with dr Humayun Mohmand.you can contact him and discus. He does Double wedge closure in the donor area.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

There are TWO Dr. Khans (cons) as noted in this forum. Sajjad is the husband and Shagufta the wife.

They go by the name S. Khan. And intentionally deceived many people as to their qualifications.

Dr. Sajjad Khan is not allowed to practice medicine in the United States as part of an agreement that his wife Dr. Shagufta Khan, BOTH of ILHT had to abide by years ago (c. 2002 State of California Medical Board). Several years ago, Dr. Shagufta Khan (female) who holds the licenses for medicine in cosmetic transplant had her license suspended in the state of California, and had to only perform surgery in her Chicago, Illinois office. For the six month period of suspension, another doctor (friend of the two Khans) bought the ILHT San Diego practice for $1. During this time neither Khan was allowed to perform sugery there. The company nearly went out of business and owed substantial sums to lawyers (nearly half a million dollars) and others for the legal troubles.

Dr. Sajjad Khan continued to buy and ship medical supplies overseas and run away from the invoices. He practices in Pakistan where he performs the hair transplant surgeries. He is actually a more skilled surgeon than his wife, Shagufta, and far more artistic with hairlines, but she had to take credit in the US since he was NOT licensed to do the surgeries. He did them anyway and they both got in trouble.

Dr. Shagufta Khan always has excuses to do surgeries over than get them right the first time. She is not incompetent but she is erratic in her behavior. Most of the great photos they use on the US site are actually patients of Sajjad who performed their surgeries.

Anyone considering hair transplant surgery must understand that the primary motive for Shagufta Khan is money. She charges as much as the market will bear and always wants more.

She cares little for others, their pain or needs, and dismisses anyone else as incompetent when she could not even pay her bills. She apparently believes because she is a doctor that gives her a license to treat the people around her like cattle.

I am surprised that the government has not investigated the supply containers leaving the US for the Pakistan offices. They may be able to locate cash deposits that are supposed to be declared. Yet Dr. Sajjad Khan continues to evade authorities here by traveling between the two countries and taking currency out of the ILHT company at his leisure.

Use the services of ILHT at your own risk. Ask a former nurse about how they operate.

• 4 weeks later...

I am a Patient of DR KHANS, IN AUGUST OF 2003 I WAS promised 1300 grafts but in fact got about 700, I was so MAD AND SURPRISED AFTER A YEAR OF How my head LOOKED, I consulted with 4 doctors who Each told me I did not have 1300 grafts but maybe 700-800, after doing my homework I went to DR Koniors office in chicago/Oakbrook, where I had a transplany that LOOKED GREAT!!, I would not goto Dr khan, I am not SAYING GOTO DR KONIOR, BUT MY EXPEREINCE HE is the best out there, just keeping it real

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more).

Dr. Khan is originally from Pakistan and based in Calfornia, USA. He performs surgeries in US and also in Dubai at Medcare Hospital.

One of my close friends in Dubai has also got two sessions from him and very happy with the results. Dr. Khan has provided me with many phone numbers and has asked me to meet some of his clients. I feel this is the best way to judge his work.

Unfortunately, there is little information available on Dr. Sajaad Khan on the Internet.

I also went to his website (provided by him) but the name of the doctor on the website is Shagufta Khan M.D, not Dr. Sajjad Khan.

Before I take the plunge, I need more insight.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

• 1 year later...

Hey dude, i recently got a HT in Pak. I did alot of research and had contacts there. I would recommend Dr Asad Toor in Lahore, (I went to him, hes not recommended here but I feel he is the best there). The other recommendation would be with Dr Mohmand,who is recommended here. I had a consultation at his clinic 2, but chose Dr Toor. Feel free to msg me if required. All the best.

• 2 months later...

has this ever been resolved, is it true or false?

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

• 1 month later...

I did some research for hair transplant surgery in Pakistan and after months of surveyn and feedbacks from my local freinds there came to know about Dr. Mohammad Nasir Rashid.He is presently doing surgeries at HAIR CLUB Lahore Pakistan and so far as per my survey he is the best hair transplant surgeon of Pakistan since he has done hair transplant surgery for almost all the celebrities of the region which include TV and Film actors like Nauman Ejaz, Noman,Faisal ,Nabeel , Shahood alvi , Asad. He has also done surgeries for leading Pakistani Politicians which include Sardar Mehtab Khan ex chief Minister of NWFP and many more.

I posted on this forum for some advice on hair transplant in Pakistan but did nt got satisfactory answer and after that I did all this research on my own and with my independent resources.Dr Nasir does not have strong internet presence and this is a common phenomenon which I have noticed after this research that most of the good surgeons who have busy practices are not good at managing the online marketing.And on the other hand just average or below average surgeons or even horrible surgeons are just surviving on internet propoganda.So beware of the recommendations on different blogs and forums as comments over there does nt always provide fully authentic view of someone.

Anyway coming back to my own story I did 3300 grafts from DR Nasir at HAir Club Lahore and my closure was done with the latest Trichophytic technique which has almost scar less healing result in my donor area.

Plus also he used state of the art technology of custom cut micro blades ranging from a minimum of 0.3mm to maximum of 0.7mm which is as per my knowledge truly amazing since very few surgeons in the world are able to work with this much small blades.

Because of the smaller size of blades the healing was very fast and the recipient area is totally spot less which is not the case with many of friends who has surgery from other places in Pakistan.His facility is truly state of the art and he uses computerized local anaesthesia delivery system which is not heard of in this region.

All the dissection was done using the trans-illumination and 10 X microscopic magnification.These protocols are not used by majority of the clinics in this region.

Before undergoing the surgery I met several of his patients physically and the results were truly world class with very artistically designed hairlines.

Anybody who is considering hair transplant surgery in ASIA should seriously consider visiting Lahore.

I will be shortly posting my pictures also on this forum which can be reviewed by the users of this forum

• 1 month later...

Dear Faisal

Your information as a patient is a bit more than I will give to any of my clients. Its seems almost as if you are a consultant or some one who works for the clinic. I am not sure but thats the impression I am getting from your messages.

That is perfectly fine and lot of people who were the clients and have become the paid show case models or the consultants or patient coordinators but disclosure is a must.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I m not a paid consultant for any clinic neither I have any preference for any surgeon in general but in Lahore I did nt find anyone better than his experience.My only point is that not all the good surgeons, not only in Pakistan, but all over the world are good at internet marketing because that quite new to this region and is evoloving with increasing awareness.So just good remarks on some blog or forum should not be the only criteria for selecting a surgeon anywhere in the world.

As you can see that the two most leading hair transplant clinics of USA like BOSLEY and MHR are not that aggressive on the blogs and forums but reality is that BOSLEY is still the world s leading and premier hair transplant surgery clinic.

Faisal,

You've already given this Dr. Nasir a plug (no pun intended) in your above post. Thus, I see no reason for another very promotional sounding post.

Frankly, Dr. Mohmand is right. Your posts sound like you're marketing for the guy and contains nothing related to your personal experience.

You are welcome to share your genuine opinions, but listing a physician's credentials in several places on the forum when you claim to have no affiliation toward him leaves me no choice but to believe you are trying to give him free publiclity through covert marketing. This is in direct violation of our terms of service.

This is your first and only warning about this.

Bill

hi everybody.....

yes Bill i agree with you...it all looks like planned marketing for dr nasir....i had a surgery and even i could find things in depth like mr faisal ....i think he should disclosed himself...i feel like anybody can talk on this forum freely...

• 1 month later...

Dear Bill

I not gonna get into an argument about my identity and neither I d like to convince that I m not marketing for anyone.But one thing that I want to stress is that these Forums like your should be totally impartial but thats not the case now with this forum.Starting from even united states everyone knows that Bosley and MHR and NHI are the leading hair transplant facilities in USA but your forum totally lacks any info about these .Similarly In Pakistan Besides Dr Humayun there are few other surgeons who are even better like Dr ASAD TOOR in Lahore and the one I choose for my Hair Transplant.My only preference for Dr Nasir was that A lot of celebrities had their transplant from Dr Nasir. Otherwise I was also very comfortable with DR ASAD TOOR as a lot of friends and relatives had their transplant from DR ASAD.

But your forum does not had any info about these surgeons except for Dr Humayun which seems like a favorite of this forum and there are so many posts about Dr Humayun which anyone with common sense can easily judge that these are not real comments but just marketing.

Faisal,

You obviously don't understand what this community is about. In addition to providing a free platform for patients to share their genuine experiences, photos, and opinions on any hair loss topic and hair transplant surgeon, we've spent the last 10 years evaluating and recommending only the best surgeons. See How We Recommend Hair Transplant Surgeons. Those we recommend have proven to meet our high standards and continue to do so.

Starting from even united states everyone knows that Bosley and MHR and NHI are the leading hair transplant facilities in USA but your forum totally lacks any info about these

There's plenty of information about these clinics on our forum. Anyone who uses the search feature can find dozens of patients sharing their experiences with Bosley, MHR, and NHI. Feel free to do a search to see what our members are saying.

There is nothing fake or staged on this forum. Any members who attempt covert marketing are promptly removed. Only genuine experiences and opinions are permitted on this forum. And since you seem to be making bold claims that comments made about Dr. Mohmand aren't genuine, please provide the proof or I'm going to assume you're a shill for another clinic.

Regards,

Bill

• 6 months later...

Guys, Please for God's sake , DO NOT lie and make plugs of doctors if you hadn't gone to them for your hair transplantation.

We are here hoping to find a good surgeon and affordable price to get hair restoration , because of few bad apples , it can cost us psycholgical and physical scars by selecting wrong physicians.

I am so confused after reading all the posts.. Someone says Dr nasir is wonderful ( i saw his patients picture and i loved them ) and i am seriously considering them. But then i see posts from one individual who has more knowledge and uses more technical terms that a normal person wouldn't know,

But then i say to myself, maybe the patient was highly educated and coming from medical background so that's why he is so knowledgeable

I don't mean to lecture.. all i sincerely wish that people be honest and STOP doing marketing here.. .

Only people who actually had the procedure done should share their experience. Guys this is a one time shot and if someone end up getting wrong doc beacuse of YOU , you would be responsible and doesn't matter what your religion is.. you would pay for this dishonesty somehow and somewhere.

Now please can someone recommend me a GOOD surgeon who can create a natural hairline without butchering me in Pakistan? Please HELP!!!!!!

my email is taxking@gmail.com

farhancpa, ur reply is spot on. We forum members rely a lot ( if not totally ) on experiences and information put up by one another. It just takes one unscrupulous ( not mentioning anyone in particular ) so called fake member to just write some untrue words that might trigger a chain of events for those genuinely looking for a good doctor. So guys, if u are really just into marketing your surgeon, go ahead and do so IF only u back up with your own experience and of cos pictures as they mean a thousand words. If not, its better to just leave the genuinely hair losers like us to reply on real information to make the best decision they can.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730