Testicles and baldness?

oms

On a forum i recently heard that men who have one testicle are less likely to go bald because there is less DHT being produced in their body. Is there any truth to this bizzare notion?

On a forum i recently heard that men who have one testicle are less likely to go bald because there is less DHT being produced in their body. Is there any truth to this bizzare notion?

PRGuy:

That was a good post. That last paragraph answers the question, "What causes baldness?" more directly and simply than I've ever read elsewhere. Good to know the whole scoop and explain it in 3 lines.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

but cutting your jewels off to prevent balding, defeats the purpose in the first place.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

I'm not sure if this has been previously posted but, concerning the baldness gene, it is recessive. Therefore, it must be passed along by both parents. If not, it will be masked and not result in a trait in the offspring.

So, if your dad is bald and you are also, BLAME YOUR MOTHER not your father! icon_mad.gif

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

the worst combination ever. If you're balding do yourself a favor and at least work out.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke