Irish Hair Transplant Surgeons

galboon

Has anyone had any experience of hair transplants in Ireland, particularly the FUE method. I have researched several including:

Conor Kiely in Dublin/Cork

Maurice Collins in the Blackrock Clinic

Patricj Tracey/DHI in the Ailesbury Clinic in Dublin.

I would like to hear from patients or professionals who have had experience of any of these. I am considering transplants using FUE.

Thanks

Has anyone had any experience of hair transplants in Ireland, particularly the FUE method. I have researched several including:

Conor Kiely in Dublin/Cork

Maurice Collins in the Blackrock Clinic

Patricj Tracey/DHI in the Ailesbury Clinic in Dublin.

I would like to hear from patients or professionals who have had experience of any of these. I am considering transplants using FUE.

Thanks

Im Irish and a pioneer (i dont drink alcohol), I have a very calm temperament. Thats a very racist statement you've made. I live in Ireland so it would be too expensive to go there, plus the fact that most Americans are Irish decendents so theyd all be drunk after lunch (according to you)!! Thanks for the insightful reply.

Michaellovesnyc, whats the story, if your being funny about the Irish then ok we like a joke, If not then the general statements you make are uncalled for, uneducated and just ignorant, sure we like a drink and know how to party but we have one ot the worlds best econemies, have produced world famous singers, writers, sportsmen and provided the US with 40 million americans and many of your leaders and industrialists . Not bad for a little Island in the Atlantic.

Galboon,

I too researched HT i Ireland and there is no-one to come near the results available in the US or Canada. When you add up all the costs there is very little in the prices with the strong Euro at the moment. you will find most Americans you will meet over there are far from loud and obnoxious too icon_smile.gif

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Michaellovesnyc,

Thanks for the sociology lesson there. The Irish are a Celtic nation, the Celts are a race - so you werent being stereotyplical but racist and not funny. Helpful suggestions only on Hair transplant surgeons in Ireland would be appreciated and not a discussion on pro's and con's of the Irish dispora. PS I am not a good flyer so that rules out the USA.

Thanks

Yea Mike ; Lay off the hand jobs and narcotics for a few days ,at least til the point of numbness (left;right; middle.). After that you may end up with black eyes for a while as a result...of your surgery.

Which may be acompanied by swelling.

I.Homer in which direction ?

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

• Administrators
galboon

Sorry about what ever slight was made earlier and apparently now removed.

I did try to visit Dr. Conor Kiely in Ireland when I was in Europe this past Spring. Unfortunately, he our appointment was canceled due to him having a "family emergency".

I believe Dr. Collins does meticulous surgery. but his fees are very expensive and average about double those of the very best Coalition clinics.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Galboon,

I apologize on behalf of this community for any negative remarks made.

Michael,

Because I know you - it's obvious to me that you were trying to be funny.

But please understand that people (especially those who don't know your style of banter) can be sensitive to this type of humor.

Thanks for understanding.

Bill

no foul icon_smile.gif

not so sure your correct about the physicians though! no evidence to show good results here.

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

galboon,,ive had one done with dhi in ireland, if u want send me ur email and ill send u my phone number and ill be glad to talk 2 u

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

Petesman,

Have you posted your experience/photos with DHI publicly? I'm a bit hesitant to recommend them since in many ways they are the "Bosley" and "MHR" of Europe. More people have reported negative experiences than positive ones I'm afraid.

If you are one of the lucky few that have had a positive experience, we'd love to hear about it and see photos.

Cheers,

Bill

Your little friends?

Curious as to why the white jackets aren'nt there with a thorozine adntidote.

Well have fun and try not to be as active in the carple tunnle forum or at least not as candid.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

galboon,if your not up for the journey to the states have you looked into farjo of manchester?he is now recommended on this site since pats visit earlier in the year.his work is of a very high standard i can vouch for that,not sure if he does fue though.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Celts are not a race.

They are an Indo-European cultural group.

Therefore he was not technically being racist. In a sense, he was being a "culturist". And yes, that is a word.

"I'm not a racist, only a culturist." - Mark Steyn

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Guys, Irish Homer and I already figured out how to cure baldness in Ireland--- Pour Guinness on your head once a day and rub it in!!!!!!

However, (as IH pointed out), no self-respecting Irishman would waste the nectar of the Gods outside his body icon_biggrin.gif

Alas.

In all seriousness tho'-- do NOT let travel be a deterrent to your quest, and make sure you choose someone with a proven, consistant track record.

Good Luck!!!!!

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Correct on all your points as normal B..... icon_smile.gif

with such good advice you should start working for one of the clinics or for guinness (USA)......OH you are already icon_biggrin.gif

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

I applied at Guinness----- they wouldn't have me.

Something about my stomach being too weak to handle a real beer or something like that.

I guess i'll have to switch to scotch!!!!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I recommend being careful with Guinness... it will grow hair on anything it touches. This can create problems if you rub it in with your palms...

I am a Patient Advocate/Advisor for the St James's Gate Brewery. I am not a doctor. My views and comments do not necessarily represent the views of the St James's Gate Brewery. I also shamelessly plagiarized the B spot's wording.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.