Locked Epstein post???

Hair Bound and theEmperor,

The thread has not been locked. Aaron (a consultant and quality assurance assistant for Dr. Epstein and creator of the thread) unchecked the "allow comments" box, probably by mistake when creating the photo album. I went in to try to modify it to allow comments, but even as an administrator, I can't seem to turn the switch back on.

Please feel free to make comments about the pictures on the following thread just as I did.

Bill

My apologies. It was my first time creating a photo gallery. I would be happy to recreate the album to allow comments if you would like because I can't find a way to fix it. If not, as Bill suggested you can leave comments on the related thread. TTDS thread

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Disclaimer: I currently work for Dr Jeffrey Epstein. I am not a doctor. I have over 10 years of hair transplant experience to share.

Dr. Epstein is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The Emperor, it seems TDDS isn't the only Dr. Epstein patient who didn't grow. I found two other members named Irish Homer and Kevkristy who also had the same bad results from this doctor.

Nothing is 100% including hair transplantation

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Guest wanthairs

I see that my Doc Epstein been getting a heck of alot of artillery bombardments recently on quite a few different threads....

Well in short, as ive said before--im a damned slow grower, but the work has made a radical change in my appearance, let alone my confidence to say the very least, even though its not exactly where i want it to be. I am almost at the 12 month mark. I need at least 2 more sessions to get to where i want to be. But even with what ive had, my confidence has reached such a level that ive dated some of the most beautiful women in the last 6 months that one can imagine that I would never even have the guts to approach before. As much as I hate to talk like a sexist pig, i think this is in the back of most of our minds, which is why we desperately go to get looking younger and spend a fortune in the process.

I am thinking of going back to him or maybe to H @ W if they can do a larger number of hairs moved, although they are much more expensive and money is now a huge concern for me with the crap state of the economy at the moment. Plus Im only 4 hours drive from Epstein.

I can only say good things about him and his outfit, although the day I was there I was nervous about how the assistant just joked to each other all the time , I wondered how seriously they were taking the work, but them doing this day in day out I realised they had it down to a subconcious science- ( i hope ) Plus ive heard now that the same thing goes on with lots of other docs assistants.

As for Epstein himself he acted great, made all the recipient sites and came in and out during the day. He told me in advance that he does not usually place the grafts but just monitors on and off as well as make all the recipient sites.

Well when i finally work out how to do the whole picture thing I will finally get a blog up....If pat or Bill are going to spend a day at Epsteins office to clear things up, I would like to volunteer as the guinea pig to play patient (2nd procedure) that day as all my previous unbiased posts can be verified that im not being paid or encouraged by the doctor to try and help clear his name.

Sounds like a good offer for Epstein and the team.. I too thought I would be 2 and done but my exepectations were not up to par.. 3 was the magic number for me ..

As mentioned earlier, all docs have a couple patients which may not get the results believed for whatever the reason..That doesn not mean the doc is "no good".. Sh@# happens, and it is not a perfect science.. Look at other surgeries performed in a medical field..

Kanye West's mother died from cosmetic surgery

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by wanthairs:

I see that my Doc Epstein been getting a heck of alot of artillery bombardments recently on quite a few different threads....

Well in short, as ive said before--im a damned slow grower, but the work has made a radical change in my appearance, let alone my confidence to say the very least, even though its not exactly where i want it to be. I am almost at the 12 month mark. I need at least 2 more sessions to get to where i want to be. But even with what ive had, my confidence has reached such a level that ive dated some of the most beautiful women in the last 6 months that one can imagine that I would never even have the guts to approach before. As much as I hate to talk like a sexist pig, i think this is in the back of most of our minds, which is why we desperately go to get looking younger and spend a fortune in the process.

I am thinking of going back to him or maybe to H @ W if they can do a larger number of hairs moved, although they are much more expensive and money is now a huge concern for me with the crap state of the economy at the moment. Plus Im only 4 hours drive from Epstein.

I can only say good things about him and his outfit, although the day I was there I was nervous about how the assistant just joked to each other all the time , I wondered how seriously they were taking the work, but them doing this day in day out I realised they had it down to a subconcious science- ( i hope ) Plus ive heard now that the same thing goes on with lots of other docs assistants.

As for Epstein himself he acted great, made all the recipient sites and came in and out during the day. He told me in advance that he does not usually place the grafts but just monitors on and off as well as make all the recipient sites.

Well when i finally work out how to do the whole picture thing I will finally get a blog up....If pat or Bill are going to spend a day at Epsteins office to clear things up, I would like to volunteer as the guinea pig to play patient (2nd procedure) that day as all my previous unbiased posts can be verified that im not being paid or encouraged by the doctor to try and help clear his name.

Hey, I would volunteer if Dr. Epstein would like to do a thousand or so grafts for Pat or Bill on a day as well. Heck, I'd even pay for my own plan ticket! icon_smile.gif

Just for comparison's sake, my experience was quite the opposite. I don't know if I ever heard a word out of the techs working on my grafts. It was all mostly business in Dr. Cooley's office, but I was pretty much out of it most of the time. I did talk with some of them during the breaks, but I never heard much talking during the procedure.

But hey, I used to work in a manufacturing environment and I know some of the best run crews can be a bunch of cut-ups, or the serious types and still put out good results.

I admit I thought of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry's dentist started catering more to adult patients, complete with Playboys in the waiting room, and a little 'hanky panky' while the patient is asleep..... icon_wink.gif

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

The techs that worked on me at Dr. Epstein's office were not talking but quietly concentrating on placing my grafts. Dr. Epstein's lead tech is excellent, very professional and very knowledgeable. Not sure if KevKristy implied they were talking while cutting grafts or placing them. My surgery room did not have microscopes so I cannot say for sure if they were talking or not. Just glad that most, if not all, of them grew...!

My techs were talking to me and we were having a great conversation.. I think some experienced people can talk and work at the same time ..It really depends on the person though

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

1. Hmmm, lots of words about how great Dr. Epstein is, but no pictures to back these words up. Shouldn't we expect more from a coalition doc?

2. How about posting some great Epstein photos right here, because the TDDS photos just aren't doing it for me and neither are the excuses being made by his supporters.

3. Shapiro, Feller, Hasson, Wong, and Rahal all have great patient reviews with the pictures to back them up. Where in the world are Dr. Epstein's?

4. Spare me the "words" and answer with the photos.

Hair Bound,

Doing a simple search for "Epstein" will lead you to a number of satisfied patients with photos. I have posted a link to Irish Homer above - given the number of grafts he received, and at only 7 months, he looks great in my opinion.

I do encourage the above posters that have had hair transplants however, to post pictures if you haven't already by creating your own thread or a hair loss weblog.

Best wishes,

Bill