POST-OP HEALING WITH PROCYTE'S GRAFTCYTE

Doc,

Graftscyte helps your scabs not get all dried out/flaky and helps speed healing. I used it on my 2nd HT and it was far nicer than when I did not use it the 1st time. I recommend using it.

NW

I applied it very often. My redness subsided quite nicely and quickly I might add. The scabs rubbed off easily at about 7-10 day range. No bleeding at all from the scabs.

I don't know if the Graftcyte was the reason for this experience, but it doesn't matter since the end was desirable in my case.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

My scabs were all gone by 6 days post op and the majority of the redness has disappeared as well (I'm 21 days out). The majority of the grafts have also continued to grow and haven't fallen out. I think the spray and shampoo and moist packs were good. I didn't like the Iamin Gel, it was so thick it caused a problem with the plasticy way it left my hair in back. I'm also amazed at how using the spray and shampoo have also gotten rid of my dandruff (completely). I was so impressed by this that I bought the Tricomin spray and shampoo and plan to continue using them.