Swollen after 6 days?

I've been told by Doc that swollen will go away in 3-4 days.

I did the procedure 6 days ago. On 2nd and 3rd day I even went to work - swollen was very little on my forehead. It started to swall a lot at the end of 3rd day, and on 4th day my forehead and my nose looked horrible.

I started to use ice on the 3rd day ONLY. For the last 2 days I have the swollen areas under my eyes. It's a lot, I feel havy under my eyes and it's red. Almost no changes for the last 2 days - swollen stays at the same place.

Is it normal that it takes 6 days? What should I do? I MUST go to work tomorrow and I'm scared to look so ugly !!!!!

I did the procedure at SF Bosley office. I called them today and they said that it's normal, I should use more ice, wait, and s...t like that.

Thanks a lot for any advice,

Alec.

I've been told by Doc that swollen will go away in 3-4 days.

I did the procedure 6 days ago. On 2nd and 3rd day I even went to work - swollen was very little on my forehead. It started to swall a lot at the end of 3rd day, and on 4th day my forehead and my nose looked horrible.

I started to use ice on the 3rd day ONLY. For the last 2 days I have the swollen areas under my eyes. It's a lot, I feel havy under my eyes and it's red. Almost no changes for the last 2 days - swollen stays at the same place.

Is it normal that it takes 6 days? What should I do? I MUST go to work tomorrow and I'm scared to look so ugly !!!!!

I did the procedure at SF Bosley office. I called them today and they said that it's normal, I should use more ice, wait, and s...t like that.

Thanks a lot for any advice,

Alec.

Yes it is normal, you just have fluid trapped in your face that is slowly moving down and out...If you want to speed the process up, try sleeping at 45degrees lazy boy chair style it will help. And brain storm what you are going to tell people in advance so you are calm and composed at work. You have made a decision to improve your looks now you have to deal with some of the minor bumps on the road to success be positive it's the best thing for you and will be fine.

Hi, i'm kinda new hear to ... i've read several posts and came across posts concerning swelling, one good one said to rotate warmth with cold. Put warm cloth on forehead/head - swollen area for a few minutes 5 - 10 and then put cold pak/cloth for a few minutes. I would say you do this whenever you can randomly through out the day and night, take it easy ... relax and stay positive. Good mind/mental attitude disposition i believe really helps as with anything! Stay positive, watch/listen/read something humorous funny ... happiness - laughter a good medicine/remedy.

Dear Bayscholar and NiCiaS,

Thank You so much for the nice words and good piece of advice.

I will move on and I will win !!! You are right, I gotta stay positive. No pain, no gain, ah?

I listen to some good music right now, will watch some good comedy and will do some homework for my school.

I will keep You posted, Brothers. I wanna be strong like many people HERE and I wanna encourage others as well.

Love You all,

Alec.