DHI Greece...Go or not

Hi,

I am in touch with DHI greece medical group for my hair transplant. I am planning to go for procedure in about 1 month but have not given any money to them. I came to know about DHI through internet but day by day more I am reading on different forums more I am getting suspicious about DHI.

Can anybody share their experience about them..I am confuse now...should I go to DHI or not????

Are they just good in marketing or they are really do good job.

Pls help

Tahnks in advance

Hi,

I am in touch with DHI greece medical group for my hair transplant. I am planning to go for procedure in about 1 month but have not given any money to them. I came to know about DHI through internet but day by day more I am reading on different forums more I am getting suspicious about DHI.

Can anybody share their experience about them..I am confuse now...should I go to DHI or not????

Are they just good in marketing or they are really do good job.

Pls help

Tahnks in advance

In a word: don't.

At best they produce sub-optimal results; at worst, and most realistic, they are a totally fraudlent business and make a living making suckers out of people.

I personaly know MULTIPLE people who were extremely dissatisfied with them, and countless others I have read through the forums that basically said how horrible they are. In fact, the one "decent" report I have ever seen of them wasn't even at all good and contained tons of negatives about their aftercare.

You hit the nail on the head when you said: "they just good in marketing".....hope this helps.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Exchange

They were my first consult, and i felt dissapointed, as i dealt with a "Sales person" who after 5 minutes told me i needed 3000 "hairs" to cover my bald head!! and that was by just looking at me from across a desk.

I then went to numerous other local consults, before coming onto this forum, and hearing the real story from the guys on here.

The bottom line is, all the top surgeons as recomended on here, live on their reputations, and you WILL get the best from them. So forget distance, get in your online consults, and pick one the best doctor for you!!

Good luck in your search.

Clive.

Thanks for the reply.

I have read other post also on DHI & didnt f???­nd positive resonse.

But,I do not understand that if they are doing so bad than how can they give the written guarantee on procedure. Moreover they claimed more than 1 L customers and after treating such a large customer still they are not good??? Surprise, Any dumb can improve!!

Also, When I contacted DHI, they provided some refrences & I found positive feedback from thpse patients.

I have also observed that they do a lot of marketing & do lot of drama , charges are also high but there is nothing wrong in doing marketing till the time they gives good results.

As such I have started contacting other doctors suggested by this site & hope very soon I will able to find right doctor.

Would like your free opinion.

Originally posted by exchange:

Thanks for the reply.

I have read other post also on DHI & didnt f???­nd positive resonse.

But,I do not understand that if they are doing so bad than how can they give the written guarantee on procedure. Moreover they claimed more than 1 L customers and after treating such a large customer still they are not good??? Surprise, Any dumb can improve!!

Also, When I contacted DHI, they provided some refrences & I found positive feedback from thpse patients.

I have also observed that they do a lot of marketing & do lot of drama , charges are also high but there is nothing wrong in doing marketing till the time they gives good results.

As such I have started contacting other doctors suggested by this site & hope very soon I will able to find right doctor.

Would like your free opinion.

A few months back I watched a lawsuit on one of the court tv shows (the nice looking lady judge), and this guy was suing over a "bad hair transplant". The law seems to favor the doctors and the judge said, "It looks ok to me" and that was the case. So, I don't know how the 'guarantee' would work.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Exchange

At first a "Guarantee!!" sounded good to me!!

But think about it, if i had 3000 grafts removed by them and they did'nt grow, where does that leave me?? So i go back and they take another 3000 of my already scarce donor, and they don,t grow??

A guarantee is only ok for a second hand car, look after your precious donor and go to a top doc!!

Good luck with your consults.

All the best

Clive.