Dr Paul Rose(Shapiro Group)

otto

What are peoples opinion on Dr. Paul Rose and his work? Im about 3 weeks post op with Dr. Rose, and I am now glued to this website. The thing that worries me is that I have been hearing great stuff about the other Docs at SMG and not really a whole lot about Dr. Rose if anyone could share there experience (good or bad) and also some pics I would really appreciate it. By the way I tend to worry ALOT. I guess im just looking for some comfort that I made the right decision. Thank you.

What are peoples opinion on Dr. Paul Rose and his work? Im about 3 weeks post op with Dr. Rose, and I am now glued to this website. The thing that worries me is that I have been hearing great stuff about the other Docs at SMG and not really a whole lot about Dr. Rose if anyone could share there experience (good or bad) and also some pics I would really appreciate it. By the way I tend to worry ALOT. I guess im just looking for some comfort that I made the right decision. Thank you.

Doing a search on "Paul Rose" ought to bring up a wealth of posts with what you may looking for.

The main question is how do YOU feel? Hope things go well for you.

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

otto,

Shed makes a great suggestion. Try that.

Dr. Rose has some very happy patients who post here. I can;t keepeveryone straight, but I know one of them will chime in soon with support based on their experience.

You've made a good choice in Dr. Rose. Try not to worry.

Mr. T

otto,

Shed makes a great suggestion. Try that.

Dr. Rose has some very happy patients who post here. I can;t keepeveryone straight, but I know one of them will chime in soon with support based on their experience.

You've made a good choice in Dr. Rose. Try not to worry.

Mr. T

Thanks Mr. T

Otto

I am one of Dr. Rose's happy patients... and getting happier with each passing day. I am about 3.5 months post op right now, and my hair is really starting to sprout. I am just awed and amazed every day with my results. I'm thrilled.

For the sake of not repeating myself, you can see my entire progress at this thread

You have nothing to worry about. In a few months, you'll be giddy every time you look in the mirror, just as I am now.

Tedd

Otto,

As a former hair transplant reporter, I've traveled quite extensively and seen quite a few surgeons in person. Paul Rose should definitely be included in everyone's short list of surgeons.

You are definitely worrying too much. Dr. Rose is a leader in this field and is always working to invent new hair transplant instrumentation and techniques. There are very few people I'd trust my own head to, but he is one of them.

Peter Mac

I am an independent hair transplant surgical consultant and hair loss researcher. Any opinions I have posted are my own. I am working on a few hair loss/transplant projects and will be making some announcements concerning them in the near future.

otto:

I am also a satisfied Dr Rose patient. I have many, many posts on my experiences.

But my summary is that my life is not what is was. There are days when I can't believe where I was compared to where I am now.

That is my opinion on my HT with Dr Rose.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.