Thread deleted

I am sorry this shouldn't have been posted. Had a bad night last night. this thread is deleted.

site owner -- please remove the thread at one.

Note,

This thread was started by a person posting as "scarred4now" (aka "brassandstupid" on another forum). In his original post which started this topic he stated his dissatisfaction with his surgery with Dr. Hasson. This post also had a link to a website that was subsequently turned off.

scarred4now then apparently reconsidered this post and his subsequent replies and changed the title of the topic to "deleted thread" and edited his complaint to read as shown above -

"I am sorry this shouldn't have been posted. Had a bad night last night. this thread is deleted.

site owner -- please remove the thread at one."

I hope that in the future if any has complaints that they either stick to them if they are true or not make them at all.

Pat

I am sorry this shouldn't have been posted. Had a bad night last night. this thread is deleted.

site owner -- please remove the thread at one.

Note,

This thread was started by a person posting as "scarred4now" (aka "brassandstupid" on another forum). In his original post which started this topic he stated his dissatisfaction with his surgery with Dr. Hasson. This post also had a link to a website that was subsequently turned off.

scarred4now then apparently reconsidered this post and his subsequent replies and changed the title of the topic to "deleted thread" and edited his complaint to read as shown above -

"I am sorry this shouldn't have been posted. Had a bad night last night. this thread is deleted.

site owner -- please remove the thread at one."

I hope that in the future if any has complaints that they either stick to them if they are true or not make them at all.

Pat

You are now on the clock, you MUST validate your claims when you post something like this in capital letters, if you have a valid story many people will be interested to read it, hooooowwwwwever if you are the same poster who is attacking them on other sites (smithfeild, brass Stupid) you should just go away, this is serious stuff and you have made claims about a top Clinic that are disturbing, i have personally had surgery there and think they are second to NONE, so i am passionate about your accusations, lets hear it.

Cmon fella you tried this at the other site and Jotronic called you out and so did everyone else, what are you looking for? if you have a story bring it out and let us form our own opinions otherwise cut the CRAP, Pat if this guy doesnt back up his claims you should consider removing this thread also

scarred4now,

If you're going to make a post like this you'd better be ready to back it up. Why post you're "entire story later"?? Why not now?

You, like everyone else here, are welcome to your own opinion. However, to blatantly bash one of the most reputable HT clinics in the US and Canada without proof lacks character and integrity.

If what you're saying is true, I'll be glad to listen and learn as I'm sure the other posters will. Share your story, post the pics and let the chips fall where they may.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

OK, for those of you who don't know, this guy is a previous poster on hairlosshelp.com called Brass&Stupid. I think those threads are still out there on that site if you care to look.

Basically this guy was (pre-transplant) and still is an emotional basket case. I can't believe he is still trying this. The only mistake Dr. Hasson made in this case was agreeing to go forward with the transplant after the incessant begging and pleading from this guy. He actually received a beautiful mega session transplant.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Guys, give him a break. we always talk about hearing both sides of the story. i can't count how many times i have heard people talk about how we only hear about the success stories, because apparently the ones who get butchered are too ashamed, embarrased, distraught to open up. Well, this guy isn't. I know H&W earn million praises every day, and i am sure they deserve most of them, but is it really so unthinkable that they could have actually messed it up with this guy. I mean, are we at that point where they are infallible? You asked for documentation, and there are some before/after pics on his link. Granted, i would like to see more, but let's keep an open mind here, and i mean both ways. let's not jump to any judgement regarding this guy or H&W.

Personally, i would love to see some more and clear before/after pics.

For what it's worth, i feel awful about what happened to you, and this is everyone's nightmare when they embark on this HT journey. Hope things work out for you.

While you're upset and I have compassion for you, the comments you're making about H&W are strong to say the least. I reviewed your link and pics...............there's no way to give an opinion on the information provided. The pics are terrible.

I'm a successful HT patient of H&W so I hope I can be unbiased about this. I'd like to give you an honest opinion but would like to see:

1) pre-ht close up pics with clarity

2) post-ht close up pics of donor and recipient site with clarity

3) When was your HT versus your scar pics? Was it shock loss and have you recovered fully.

4) When did you have the HT?

This is the only way I can provide honest feedback to you. You're making claims against a highly reputable Hair Transplant clinic and have to be prepared to FULLY back them up. If you can supply what I've requested, I'd be glad to take a look.

As for the comment on being too young for the HT and the quote from the Doc in your link, every case is different and must be analyzed as such. There are several posters on HTN who are in their 20's that are success stories. I was 38 before my first. No one forced you in the chair and Gorpy's comments lead me to think you wanted the HT more than they "reeled you in".

As said, I would be glad to give you an opinion based on the information I've requested.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Yes we like to hear both sides and yes mistakes happen butttttttttt, this has been hashed over and over with this guy, his surgery was not "botched" he was not "butchered" those are lies, he begged them to do the surgery, didnt they fly you to Vancouver at their expense to check your scar and concerns, he is an emotional mess and we should try to offer support for that problem but dont blame Dr. Hasson for that, your surgery was top notch you just cant deal with the ups and downs of this, get a hold of yourself man, i wear a hat all the time too, thats the least of my problems, i hope Joe comes and tells everyone the whole story because i dont remember all of it but i know his problems were around long before he went to Hassons chair, come back with a thread titled "please help im having trouble dealing with my hairloss" and you will get way better response

This is not a simple case of hearing both sides of the story. This guy has a history. His pics are deceptive. Dr. Hasson actually flew him in after his procedure and took "clear" pics of his scar and transplant. This is all documented on the other site. Let's not re-visit this issue on this site.

Pat, maybe we should just provide a link to the posts on the other site. It's not worth it to go through it all again.

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

My Photo Album

All, I think the recent situation with Dr. Williams has shown that mistakes can and will continue to happen regardless of a particular doctors level of expertise. This is a clear case of an unhappy patient, who has expressed himself in an unpopular manner. I have posted many times that pushing the envelope for higher graft counts possesses an increased risk for wide scars. Do I think this case is the fault of the methods employed at H&W? No. Do I think this patient may have caused some of this by not following instructions post op? Sure.

This might be the potential backlash of massive sessions, period, regardless of clinic. Removing large amounts of tissue causes more tension, period. Listen guys, even if a dr operates at a 99.9% success rate, a patient will exist that is unhappy or has a larger scar than normal. Simple math, and this applies to EVERY doctor. We have all been captivated by the fantastic results and improbable graft counts, and we have seen the industry standard moved from 2000+ grafts to upwards of 3000+ grafts. While I think this situation is not indicative of the normal results achieved, I think it gives us an opportunity to proceed with caution and remember not everyone is a candidate for these massive surgeries. Before anyone jumps me on this, I want to say that I know that H&W screens high graft count patients

before any procedure is done. I also want to say that none of this should deter anyone from visiting their clinic, etc... I just want to point out that these types of things can and will happen, on ANY size surgery, and to remember the potential for stretching a wound increases the greater the tension.

this is only my opinion as always...

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I'm not damning you for sharing your story. However, I am not going to give you the time of day to even discuss your claims since I looked into your previous actions on another forum while they were still there.

You may have been young at 24, but you are conscious of making your own decisions. I had my first procedure at 25 (2 years ago) and I know that I was capable of a rational decision. I have no pity on you when you say that you were too inept to make your own decisions regarding your own body.

I'll discuss the possible merits of your case with you when you learn to bring facts to the table with tact. Own up to your own actions and discuss your situation rationally. It's only then that you will be able to garner constructive reviews of your situation.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Gorpy,

WHAT HISTORY ?. EVEN THE VERY CLEAR PICTURES THEY TOOK SHOW YOU A SCAR THAT IS 36 CM FROM ONE FOREHEAD TO THE OTHER ??

Yes, and they also showed that you were caught in a lie about the width of your scar.

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

My Photo Album

It seems more and more that young ADULTS in America claim to be KIDS. A 24 year old has been legal for six years. If you're bald at 24, who says you can't get a HT? The only thing doctors will say is you will probably need more work, or get on meds for a year. But why not operate on a young adult and try to correct being a BALD KID!!!

H&W has some damn good credentials, just like many airlines. Even if your story is true, one crash and burn is not going to ruin everyone's opinion. But I doubt that's the case. Your approach and demeanor in addressing this forum is totally shoot first instead of discussing the issue. Yelling FIRE in a crowded theater is not the way to get your message out there. I'm sure your head will be fine.

Forum readers ,

This patient has clearly and deliberately misrepresented the facts regarding his treatment and subsequent care at our clinic .He has previously been banned at another hairloss website when this was proven beyond any doubt .

I have performed over 5000 hair restoration procedures and have an unblemished reputation .I have worked long and hard to serve my patients and will not allow this patient to continue with his lies.

I am currently taking all legal action possible against this individual .

Victor Hasson MD