Thread deleted

• Administrators

scarred4now,

This forum deals in reality and is open to all accounts and experiences. Ultimately the readers of this forum are adults and will form their own opinions.

Therefore it is important that all view points be presented accurately so that the readers of this forum can make good decisions based on accurate and verifiable information.

However, given the patient confidentiality that physicians are required to maintain they can be handicapped in their ability to respond.

I feel it is my responsibility to get involved when serious accusations like yours are made in a public forum to assure that all view points are given a fair presentation.

I know that the issue of your surgery was discussed extensively on another forum several months ago. My understanding was that when all was said and done that you and H & W had reached a satisfactory resolution. Apparently this is not the case.

I would like the opportunity to speak with the staff at H & W and also you before this topic continues further. I know this issue goes back months, so a few days to gather accurate information will in my opinion be best for all.

If you would please email me your phone number to me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com I would much appreciate this.

I ask everyone for a little patience and to trust in the process of free and open speach.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

P.S. Apparently as I was writing my above post Dr. Victor Hasson and scarred4now were also writing their above posts. Their posts went online ahead of my above post.

In any case, I have no intention of removing this thread at this time simply because scarred4now has apparently changed his mind. He needs to be held accountable for his public allegations just as any phyician needs to be held accountable for their work.

Issues, however uncomfortable, are not to be swept under the rug on this forum at anyones request. While I see that the website at www.saynotohassonandwong.com has been turned off, I think we all deserve either an explanation and or a public appology.

scarred4now, if you are unhappy with your surgery or your treatment you have the right and even the duty to express this on our forum. If you are confident that your statements are accurate then stick to your guns.

But if your public statements were not completely accurate then I think it is only fair that you set the record straight on this forum.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Note,

This thread was started by a person posting as "scarred4now" (aka "brassandstupid" on another forum). In his original post which started this topic he stated his dissatisfaction with his surgery with Dr. Hasson. This post also had a link to a website that was subsequently turned off.

scarred4now then apparently reconsidered this post and his subsequent replies and changed the title of the topic to "deleted thread" and edited his complaint to read -

"I am sorry this shouldn't have been posted. Had a bad night last night. this thread is deleted.

site owner -- please remove the thread at one."

I hope that in the future if any has complaints that they either stick to them if they are true or not make them at all.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Yeah, he promptly "reconsidered" after Dr. Hasson mentioned legal action.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery