Beauty Shop.....

Dewayne

Back in 1990, at the age of 24, I made a big change from my previous years; in regards to getting my hair cut.

I remember that lady at the beauty shop very well when she said, "You are awful young to be thinning like that on top." Since then, I've been going to your average barber shop. Not only that, I try to go to the oldest barber I can so he might not be able to see enough to recognize my plugs! A woman hasn't cut my hair in 18 years!

Well, with the new year and the new hair I've made a resolution to visit a local "beauty shop" this Friday or next week to see if there's a difference.

One thing is probably sure, I won't be walking out no more with an inch difference in my damn side burns! icon_biggrin.gif

Carry on....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Back in 1990, at the age of 24, I made a big change from my previous years; in regards to getting my hair cut.

I remember that lady at the beauty shop very well when she said, "You are awful young to be thinning like that on top." Since then, I've been going to your average barber shop. Not only that, I try to go to the oldest barber I can so he might not be able to see enough to recognize my plugs! A woman hasn't cut my hair in 18 years!

Well, with the new year and the new hair I've made a resolution to visit a local "beauty shop" this Friday or next week to see if there's a difference.

One thing is probably sure, I won't be walking out no more with an inch difference in my damn side burns! icon_biggrin.gif

Carry on....

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Dewayne,

It's ashame that some people don't know when to keep their mouths shut.

Could you imagine this same person telling an overweight person that they're way too young to be that fat? Probably not, because they recognize that it's insulting. Why can't people recognize that pointing out a man's (or woman's) thinning is insulting?

Nonetheless, I suspect you will "show her" walking in with your new thick mop.

Congratulations to you again,

Bill

Beauty Shop or Hair Salon/Stylist? icon_smile.gif. Beauty shop makes me think of the 1950's. Looks like you're progressing very nicely and I'm sure they'll have you looking sharper than ever.

I've been cutting my own hair for the past 3 years and I must say it comes out pretty damn good. Much better than some of the stylist I've been to in the past. I also like the convenience of it.