NHR vs Bosely

I am considering doing this. I don't want to change my front line, but just add some grafs in between to make it look fuller. Besides the cost, are there any other differences netween MHR and Bosely? (Technics, results, etc)? Any experiences/recommendations?

Hi newbie,

welcome to this site and fortunately you came to this site before having a surgery. I am not as experienced as the veteran members here but I have heard bad things about Bosley as well as MHR. With the find function you can read the experiences of patients who did have surgery at these companies.

Stay away from MHR and Bosley and do research on the coalition docs recommended on this site and who have proven continuously to produce excellent results.

max

Max is a wise guy.

Without preaching, do a search on hear and see what their patients have said..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Newbie,

Keep in mind that Bosley and MHR are just names of a multi-chain hair restoration business. I would suggest that just like anywhere else that there are some quality hair restoration physicians within the Bosley/MHR organization (by the way, I believe they are one now) - but the question is - who performs state of the art hair transplantation and who doesn't? Therefore, if you are considering a clinic, make sure you do extensive research on a particular physician, not just the name "Bosley" or "MHR".

That being said - use the find feature of our community to see what others are saying about these organizations.

I also recommend reading the following:

How Do I Choose a Hair Transplant Doctor?

Best wishes,

Bill

• Moderators

Sometimes when you go to one of the chains you don't really know the doctors name until later because they'd rather push the chain name or one of the more well known doctors associated with the chain even if he isn't the one who will perform the surgery on you, so it gets extremely hard to find any information on doctors working at well known chains.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Ditto, hairthere!

You have two choices:

1. Go with a hair mill that spends hundreds of thousands of dollars advertising and has dozens of physicians with varied skill levels OR

2. Proven track records & results aka Coalition Surgeons.

The Mills may yield a good result; but then again maybe the physician who flew in for the day only brought his 1.8mm blades.

Unfortunately,"you get what you pay for" does not apply to hair transplants in general.

When was the last time Dr. Bosley performed a HT?