TODAY W/ Dr. RAHAL 2,998 G's

MeBlindMelon,

Well I can see by your blog that you finally made an official decision with a hair transplant doctor. Dr. Rahal is first-rate and the postoperative pictures look good. I can already see evidence of a larger forehead due to swelling, but this is perfectly normal. Heal and grow well.

Feel free also to create a hair loss weblog at www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog.

Heal and grow well my friend,

Bill

WOW, your really going to have a whole new hair line! Im jealous! Congrats, can't wait to see that baby grow in...are you going to put up some pre-op pics up too, so we can get a better read on how your hair looked?

I dig on that google blog account, btw and great clear pics too!

Looks awesome MBM!!

If I could get that extra 500 grafts from my estimate, I would be ecstatic!

Happy healing and look forward to following your progress. Looks like Dr. R took care of the areas that were of the biggest concern to you.

So, how was everything? Were you nervous, how was Dr. R, are you happy with everything?

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Excellent stuff. A world class surgeon that provides some of the cleanest and most dense hairlines in the coalition. This will definitely provide you with the look that you are after and eliminate those nasty old mini/macros. Good healing to you bud.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Looooooookin' good! From what I'm guesstimating to be your pre-op loss, I think your results are going to be fantastic. Grow well, and keep us posted.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Having issues with my google blog. I didn't realize that it linked straight to my other blog, which I could care less if guys see it. It is just I don't want the people who read the other blog to access my blindmelon balding blog. That would defeat the whole purpose of the great couple of fibs I've had to come up with (and keep the stories straight, which I am no good at). Actually have a pad written down with what I've told whom.

So for now I'll upload into my HTN hairloss blog. I'm swollen like a blowfish today, I'd like to avoided it but with the flying the day after surgery, I guess it was unavoidable.

I seriously think your going to end up w/the most enviable mop on the forum! icon_mad.gif Your hair loss was so *minimal* prior to surgery, yet it was such that it couldn't afford you a good style, so I think this transformation is going to be HUGE; especially w/such a low hair line, and that many grafts in such a small area CONGRATS! icon_smile.gif

This is the first I noticed you had old work done in the past. do you have any pics of that? where were those grafts placed, all up in that frontal forelock?

NG2GB,

You had me at "I"... You guys that have not yet had work done, once you get it done and the compliments start shooting your way, it is so uplifting.

I didn't get or even think of getting any details or my last surgery, at the time didn't even know it was an option. I remember them taking pre-op pics but nothing after. I was actually born with my right wrist attached to my right temple, so that never allowed me to have follicles in that area. MHR, without consulting with me put 50 of my 250 grafts in that bald spot. The other 200 went into my temple reigion. Growing north, south, east and west.

(tears....SOBS....tissues....) "STOP!" (sobs...TEARS...tissues...) "You had me at hair!!! you had me at HAIR!!!"....

hey, I was just checking out your web log. You've been on fin for 8 years, eh? Did you notice a change in the texture of your hair (i.e. weak hairs getting stronger)? You would say it def. halted your loss...(?)

I'll never know if it def. slowed my lost but I was losing it quickly in my early twenties and then jumped on the pill and it's certainly been a slower process.

Have not noticed a change in the texture but then again its been eight years so maybe gradually things could've shifted a bit.

Hey hope your recovering well MeBlindMelon, (its the guy with the blue hat on in the hotel lol) im flying back today after having 2460 G from Rahal, really pleased with my procedure, havent got any pictures yet as Dr Rahal will email them, but will be creating a blog soon.

P.S On a side note i want to thank all the regular posters on this forumn, im one of those silent ones who hasnt posted but i really appreciate the time and effort you guys take to help people make informed decisions.

Scooby,

Glad that we could help. You have chosen an excellent surgeon. In my opinion he is one that is doing work as good as Armani and capable of some seriously dense and natural hairlines. Both of you guys will be happy with everything.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90