its official

ya im hoping to get a digital camera so i can post my results each month. Im currently on 1.25mg finasteride.

I asked my doctor about the scalp exercises and he said in my situation it isnt really necessary. He said for large mega-sessions it is recommended, but im only getting 1200-1500 grafts. However, i think im gonna do them anyway since they can't hurt.

I went to Dr. Aronovitz in October for a HT; very professional and good staff; I was pleased with the whole experience there; also pleased with the results so far; I would definitely go back in the future if I need/want another HT; from what I understand though, I thought Dr. Tessler was retired?? I'm almost certain he doesn't perform HT's anymore; they still keep the name Tessler and Aronovitz, however; the only downside, if there is one there would be the fact that I don't think they perform very large sessions; I think most are under 2000; in my case, I didn't need a large session; you will be in good hands

Tessler for sure didn't retire. I met with him at my consultation and discussed everything with him. Maybe Aronovitz will be performing the surgery, but nobody said anything to me so i assume its Tessler. Ya they arn't really mega-session surgeons but im only getting 1500 grafts.

wow didn't know that. thats good, i feel very comfortable with Tessler, i haven't even met Aronovitz, yet atleast. The hairline we designed at my consultation is exactly what i wanted.

on average how many cm wide is the average human head temple to temple? Trying to get an idea of how many 1 hair grafts i would need at a density of 50 cm2 for my hairline. I have a good frontal forelock, just need the sides filled in and some extra density scattered around the frontal 1/3.