HBT's, 5 month, 2 week update!! FINALY

It's funny. That was how my hair looked about 4 or 5 years ago. At that point I was freaking out and very depressed and ashamed about it. Now, almost all of it is gone. I see your photos and I'm envious. I wish I looked like that. So I guess in hindsight I should have been glad that I had as much hair as I did back then. What a waste these past ten years have been. icon_frown.gif

Please keep us updated on your progress regularly, as I'm very interested to see your end result.

I took the first step and made an appointment with Dr. Rose in Tampa. But I'm a Norwood 6 (I think) and I'm not expecting much encouragement.

thanks for the support guys..

damo, I received almost 2400 grafts on Novemeber 12th, 2004.

Hello2, It's one of those things the never know how good it is until it's gone. Same for me. I remember things going down hill, then only to know it wasn't so bad at one time. I'm very happy with the progress so far.

Hey Hair,

Thanks for the update man! I'd say you must be a slow starter on this one....looks like you probably have a lot more growth in store for you, but it does look like it's coming along! 2500 grafts is a decent number of grafts...though short from a full head of thick hair, but you should see many more results! Question: did you have an HT before or is this your first? Thanks, and talk soon!

Bill

Looks great for 2 weeks-- it will not do much for another 4-6 weeks, then watch out!!!! I assume your using Rogaine on the grafts to help jump start and prevent FUs going dormant, continue propecia and MSM if you can as they all provide synergy to the health of the new FU's. From these early pics, your going to have 100% natural undetectable results.

Enjoy and post in a couple of months-- by the way who did your surgery?

hbt

dude you look way better than before dont even trip i was surprised to see your results after such a short amount of time. once your hair gets longer it'll look good

i see you are growing facial hair now too. could hardly recognize you

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

smoothy.. you should know better. I did this in November. But all is well. I have developed an alergy to minox, so I'm not taking it. Though I am taking proscar daily.

Thanks Cas!! I can't wait to see your procedure! Atleast we can relate to serious hairloss at a young age... Good Luck man!!

HBT,

Looks really good man. I hope you have alot more growth cause you deserve it! It's already a very noticeable change from the before pics. Just wait til the newly grown hair thickens! Hairbethere can change to Hairisthere