Well, I finally passed the test!!

HairBeThere

Holy Sh*t.. excuss my language!!

Check this out... It's been years since I've felt personally self confident without a hat.

Now to me that sounds pretty much, just stupid.

But, I've met and passed the challenge.

Prior experiances with the hat off, have completely failed, and gave reassurace of the problem.

I've recently just started dating a girl, and was put to the challenge, out of my hands.

We were out last night, and I think her curiosity of what was under the hat got to her, since, pretty much I wear my hat all the time.

We had a playful disagreement, and she whipped off my hat from my head, to hold against me until I agreed. This was totally unexpected.

So, my immediate instict was to watch her eyes.

To my surprise, the didn't look past my own.

Now prior experiances, I've watched them go from my eye level, to the top of my head. Roving eyes.

Now, I still thought to myself... Am I still a bald looking guy? Well, I'm glad to report that I still have her by my side after that, with no reaction.

That was one of the best reassuring things that I needed. She saw what I saw. HAIR!!

I'm just spouting that I actually am starting to feel the confidence I had about 5 years ago.

And passing on, the "Don't give up!!" hope yet.

Holy Sh*t.. excuss my language!!

Check this out... It's been years since I've felt personally self confident without a hat.

Now to me that sounds pretty much, just stupid.

But, I've met and passed the challenge.

Prior experiances with the hat off, have completely failed, and gave reassurace of the problem.

I've recently just started dating a girl, and was put to the challenge, out of my hands.

We were out last night, and I think her curiosity of what was under the hat got to her, since, pretty much I wear my hat all the time.

We had a playful disagreement, and she whipped off my hat from my head, to hold against me until I agreed. This was totally unexpected.

So, my immediate instict was to watch her eyes.

To my surprise, the didn't look past my own.

Now prior experiances, I've watched them go from my eye level, to the top of my head. Roving eyes.

Now, I still thought to myself... Am I still a bald looking guy? Well, I'm glad to report that I still have her by my side after that, with no reaction.

That was one of the best reassuring things that I needed. She saw what I saw. HAIR!!

I'm just spouting that I actually am starting to feel the confidence I had about 5 years ago.

And passing on, the "Don't give up!!" hope yet.

Awesome story Hair! I'm glad to see that you've got a good and fun girlfriend. I'm sure she is definately seeing hair on your head man...you've got more now than you did before, and I'm glad you have more confidence.

Just the other day, we were playing surades, and we had to act out various things. Of course, the one I selected was Shampoo....so in front of 12 people, I typically keep a hat on for, I removed my hat and started acting out that I was putting on shampoo! Nobody looked at me oddly like there's a bald man...so that is a good thing icon_wink.gif.

Bill

nice!! ya! That's what I am becoming aware of.

We/Us are the most critics of our loss. If you can make it past obvious, then you are almost normal.

and to add.. the girl is not only georgeus, but naturally beuatiful... How does that work for me?.... LOL

Yeah but don't let that story fool you though. In addition to his new hair, HBT is 6'4 with lots of cash and muscles. Any girl would fall for him. We mere mortals are left with the not so good looking ones icon_frown.gif

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Isn't that the truth? It's really our mental health that we are most concerned aobut anyway aren't we? I mean...if we really thought we looked good as bald men, we wouldn't go spend the money on an HT. But if we are satisfied with the way we look, even our hair isn't as dense as we would indealistically like it, then we are where we should be! Hope all is well HairBeThere. I look forward to more updates!

Bill