Anyone try the new L'OREAL "VIVE" For Men?

• 2 months later...

I use the conditioner and like it a lot. Thumbs up. I also like Thicker Fuller Hair but the VIVE is a lot cheaper.

Does it make my hair 50% thicker? I don't know, is it possible to be 50% thicker than "jack shit"?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vive for men is good stuff - I also found a conditioner that seems to thicken my hair even more. Before, it seemed like conditioners always made my hair flat but not with this one. Vive made my hair fuller but seemed a little course. The combination of it and the conditioner works. Clairol Natural Instincts #3.

ARTISTE

YOU ARE CORRECT.

IT MAKES YOUR HAIR WAAY TO DRY.

I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO USE THEIR FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND USE TOPPIK FOR COVERAGE.

I HAVE TRIED DERMATCH 2X AND FOUND IT A PAIN TO USE,NOT TO MENTION IT LEAVES YOUR HAIR FEELING LIKE CLAY AND STRAW.

I have tried L'Real Vive for Men. It worked wonders for me. It really thickened up my hair, but I notice my hair getting very dry and brutal resulting into more breakage and shedding. So I use it only once in a while..

Normally I use Head & Shoulders Dandruff shampoo 'Extra Fullness'... it works great!! I have been using it daily for past 3 years.. It gives me great density and coverage..

KG