many small red pimples in recipient area

Hey guys been meaning to ask this question. For a while now I've been seeing many small red pimples (perhpas ingrown hairs) in the front 3rd of my recipient area. Now I've read about ingrown hairs and although I have a few of those these look a little different. They are smaller and dont really hurt much if you touch them. Maybe they are ingrown hairs as well but I cant really tell. Has anyone experienced this? What happens if you dont do anything about ingrown hairs? I havent tried popping any because im really not bothered by them. Is it ok to just let nature take its course? Thanks

Hey guys been meaning to ask this question. For a while now I've been seeing many small red pimples (perhpas ingrown hairs) in the front 3rd of my recipient area. Now I've read about ingrown hairs and although I have a few of those these look a little different. They are smaller and dont really hurt much if you touch them. Maybe they are ingrown hairs as well but I cant really tell. Has anyone experienced this? What happens if you dont do anything about ingrown hairs? I havent tried popping any because im really not bothered by them. Is it ok to just let nature take its course? Thanks

Hey Bill..

Yeah im thinking they are ingrown hairs as well..just really small ones. I only really notice them when I use the magnifying portion of my hand mirror when I'm inspecting my grafts... icon_smile.gif I'll take some pics later on after I shower and remove the Dermatch from my scalp. Thanks for responding.

I agree with Bill...........most likely they are ingrown hairs. I had many of them when growing out from HT #2. They can be a little painful but I was always appreciative of their arrival as I knew it was a sign of better things to come icon_cool.gif!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks for the responses guys...you know..its funny I've been reading a lot about this so called 4 - 5 month anxiety syndrome and man let me tell you its hitting me hard. Didnt think it would but it has. I look in the mirror and think that most if not all of my grafs have grown. Specially on the hairline. I have it in my head that from here on in the only progress I will see are my hairs maturing in thickness and size. I'm trying to fight it! But its hard! lol