Any reputable Drs.in the tri state atrea

I am considering going for my third HT..The first two were done by Bosley N.Y..

I really did not research my options before deciding on Bosley..Both did come out good and were done in the front.If I had to do it all over again I would have gotten more grafts..My total for both were 2100 grafts..And yes,this could have been done in one sitting..I would like to get the opinions of maybe a few Drs.that most of you members discuss in the forums..I am located in N.Y.so can any members recommend a few trusted Drs? Thank you very much....

Dan,

I assume based on your post that you work for Dr. Bernstein?

You are certainly welcome here either way, but in order to adhere to the forum rules, you must divulge your affiliation with him by adding a disclaimer in your signature. Please read through our terms of service.

Additionally, I'd encourage you to stay away from promotional posts. You will be better off showing examples of Dr. Bernstein's work, answering general hair loss or hair transplant related questions, or answering specific questions for those asking about your clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill

ninjathen---

This past Monday, I just had procedure with Dr. Bernstein. It is obviously too early to determine final result. The procedure was painless (one pain pill and one sleeping pill the night of the procedure) and Excedrin pm couple nights later (staples). I posted some comments and a day after pic on blog. I can answer any questions on the experience up to this point. PM if you would like. I think the one piece of advice most everyone agrees on is to take your time and do your research.

• 3 weeks later...

If both came out good, then why would you go somewhere else? I'm confused though, b/c in another post you said the second one didn't seem to take. Once again, I'd go see Feller if I were that concerned. Plenty of people will tell you the job he has done for them, and if you can wait a few months from now I'll tell you how mine is looking too.

800, Bosley on June 25th, 2004

1300+ Dr. Feller on December 3rd, 2008

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.