Andy's photo 14 days after his first surgery.

• Administrators

This is Andy 14 days after his first mega session surgery with Joe Greco in Florida. He has a full account of his surgery under the forum "Hair Transplant Clinics and Surgeons - post your opinions here."

Anyone else who would like to post their own photos email them to me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com and I'll put them up.

I can make your before and after photos anonymous if you'd like. Try to send me a before and after photo from the same angle if possible.

Take care and thanks for playing. Pat - editor

Andy_14_days_after_surgery.jpg

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please register - it's free and easy - and then jump into the discussion.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

This is Andy 14 days after his first mega session surgery with Joe Greco in Florida. He has a full account of his surgery under the forum "Hair Transplant Clinics and Surgeons - post your opinions here."

Anyone else who would like to post their own photos email them to me at pat@hairtransplantnetwork.com and I'll put them up.

I can make your before and after photos anonymous if you'd like. Try to send me a before and after photo from the same angle if possible.

Take care and thanks for playing. Pat - editor

Andy_14_days_after_surgery.jpg

Thanks for reading this post. But it's your posts that make this discussion group real and vital. Please register - it's free and easy - and then jump into the discussion.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 8 months later...

Howdy, thought I'd add these pics to the photo section. They were taken at 2 weeks, 6 months and 9 months post-op. Will try to post again at 12 months. Happy haircuts!HT Photos icon_smile.gif

Andy:

wow - looking great! and only 1500 grafts... what a difference! do you think you have an additional procedure to fill in and provide more density? I had a 2nd procedure to fill in about 3 months ago... i don't think I've started seeing any growth (or added density) yet... it's harder to tell this time around (not as much of an impact)... I had around 1300+ grafts but will just have to wait and see... again - picts look great!

I have also had my second procedure done just over 3 months ago and haven't seen much new growth yet. But just as you said it is tougher to tell with the hair from the first transplant around the new grafts. Also I shedded some hair from my first transplant and that might be starting to just grow back in now as well as the new hair.

Thank you, actually I paid for 1500 grafts and ended up with just over 1800. There was no extra for this, which is typical for this surgeon and a nice bonus for the patient.

Yes, I may do a second surgery to increase density and fill in the back, but I am quite content to wait until at least the 12 month point (August) to let the current procedure maximize.(Currently at 10 mo.)

Hey guys, hang in there, I'm sure them lil buggers will be poppin up real soon for you.

Happy growth! Andy icon_smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Ralph, I guess my hair is medium/fine. Yes, I had some shock fallout on the first session, but it was not bad and only noticeable to me because I had so little hair on top to begin with. On the second session I did not seem to have any shock loss at all.

My two sessions totaled around 3600 grafts. I am not planning any future sessions as the results have exceeded my expectations. I still have plenty of donor area "in the bank" if need be and the quartered Proscar is working well. Right now it's almost 3 months since the second procedure. I will post another pic at 6 months.

Cheers! Andy

• 3 months later...

andy:

Thanks for posting picts. You look great! I think you have great results.

Your choice of hairline shape is also similar to mine: more of a V than a U.

Happy regrowth!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

• 3 months later...

Hi all, this photo was taken 9 months after 2nd procedure with Joe Greco. If the photos appear out of order, click on the "Sort by: Date" button and it will be corrected. Cheers!Andy's HT Pics icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by andy on June 12, 2003 at 07:42 PM.]

[This message was edited by andy on June 12, 2003 at 07:43 PM.]