$8 FUE or $1.41 FUE GRAFTS?

Dino29

Hey guys,

Can anyone please explain to me why one doctor can charge $8 and another $1.41 oer FUE graft?

Both doctors are recommended by the American Hair Loss Council. Both use US staff trained in the US. Both do FUE HT. The $1.41 Doctor has done many FUE HT for world famous actors with astounding results.

for less than a quarter of the price you can have equally good and sometimes better results without the 6 month waiting lists.

[Commercial link removed]

Im not in anyway affiliated to any Hair clinics, im just dissapointed that the site people come to gain information and understanding is full of negative marketing against "other"(cheaper priced) clinics and positive marketing for "US/European"(high price fixing cartel) clinics.

Hey guys,

Can anyone please explain to me why one doctor can charge $8 and another $1.41 oer FUE graft?

Both doctors are recommended by the American Hair Loss Council. Both use US staff trained in the US. Both do FUE HT. The $1.41 Doctor has done many FUE HT for world famous actors with astounding results.

for less than a quarter of the price you can have equally good and sometimes better results without the 6 month waiting lists.

[Commercial link removed]

Im not in anyway affiliated to any Hair clinics, im just dissapointed that the site people come to gain information and understanding is full of negative marketing against "other"(cheaper priced) clinics and positive marketing for "US/European"(high price fixing cartel) clinics.

Dino29,

I am not an active poster but I feel like I have to warn others whenever you make a post continually promoting these very questionable websites. There is no doubt in my mind that you have a hidden agenda.

I have carefully reviewed the website you continually promote and apart from them not providing any before and after photos of their work, a clear warning sign to stay away - most of their content (if not all) is plagerized without reference. Its easy to see just go to any informative article and 'copy and paste' a sentence of text into Google and you will see the original sources of the article.

Now to answer your question, the reason why people are prepared to pay $8 per FUE is to get the highest quality Hair Transplant available that will greatly enhance their lifestyle.

There are many horror stories where getting a bad Hair Transplant is the worst decision people have made costing them more in repair costs and confining them to a life of depression continually trying to hide their bad transplant and wishing they could turn back time.

Now unfortunately your posts like yours are diluting what is otherwise a very informative site that is a godsend to vulnerable people considering a trnasplant.

I just pray that no vulnerable people actually fall for your marketed posts and literally get scarred for life.

Unless you have had a Hair Transplant or are willing to provide quality examples of the work performed by the sites you are recommending you have no business recommending them and you should be banned from having a voice in this website.

Just to re-iterate for anyone looking for a Hair Transplant the key is to Research, Research and more Research. Do not consider a transplant unless you are comfortable with the consequences. A transplant is a life changing decision that you will be stuck with for the rest of your life, it can greatly enhance or ruin your quality of life. The best way to get the best result is to consult with the highest quality and ethical surgeons.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

I too have looked at this site and have the same conclusions, the verbiage looks very familar and again no pictures. To the point you are NOT buying a car here you are messing with how you will look for

Sorry, hit the wrong button, you are messing with how you will look for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!. Certain things are worth paying for, if for no other reason your piece of mind.

All, when you look at the above mentioned website, all you have to look at is the FRANCHISE opportunities that states no knowledge of the hair industry is required. Sorry, Dino--- you need to peddle your wares elsewhere.

Great Job calling this guy out Vig/hrthr......

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Guys,

It looks like your "shill" radar is in fine working order. Thanks for calling this blatant shill out and alerting me to his abuses, including his several other blantantly commercial posts made on this forum just today.

As you guys pointed out, this forum's authenticity and educational value requires that such covert marketing be rooted out to keep the weeds from choking the garden.

Recently this forum has been visited by posters hawking surgeons, some of whom are so unethical that they were even using other physician's patient photos on their web sites.

I wish I could find a legitimate high quality hair restoration physician in India and Pakistan to recommend on this community who does not rely on false photos, promises and deceptive posts to drum up patients.

I have banned "Dino" from this forum. But I would not be surprised to see him attempt to make a come back with a new hotmail email account.

I appreciate you guys keeping your eyes out for such obvious shillery.

Thanks, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

How can you say this guy is cheap at $1.41 per F/U when Dr. Nick from The Simpsons does any op you wish for $199.95, including heart transplants.

It worked for Homer.

Originally posted by JakeVig:

Just to re-iterate for anyone looking for a Hair Transplant the key is to Research, Research and more Research.

Also, don't forget to research. icon_wink.gif