HT round 2

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to drop a line; I have scheduled my second procedure with Dr.H.Rahal for the beginning of 2008. Hairline/Crown work, hopefully this will put my hair greed to rest for a while. I am likely moving to the east coast around then so Ottawa is going to be closer for me... much like Vancouver was for HT1 w/Dr.Hasson. Just to answer the obvious....I am very happy with the work I received from H&W clinic, they have a special place in my heart for the time, care, and support they offered me and all their patients...As I often mention and will always believe- Dr.Hasson is top notch- if strip is your choice he is clearly one of the best- if not the best overall doctor (IMO). With that said I am extremely excited about round-2 with Dr.H.Rahal, we are going strip (aprx-1cm-1.5 width) + that strip will be analyzed and recorded for future fue work....I thought it was very cool speaking with Dr.Rahal that they keep detailed info of my strip (i.e. images - angle of hair growing through the skin) so they would have a major leg up for Fue harvesting (knowing how the hair grows through my scalp - side and back). Any way will keep you guys posted; naturally I am excited to see how it goes.

Wish me luck,

Bay

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to drop a line; I have scheduled my second procedure with Dr.H.Rahal for the beginning of 2008. Hairline/Crown work, hopefully this will put my hair greed to rest for a while. I am likely moving to the east coast around then so Ottawa is going to be closer for me... much like Vancouver was for HT1 w/Dr.Hasson. Just to answer the obvious....I am very happy with the work I received from H&W clinic, they have a special place in my heart for the time, care, and support they offered me and all their patients...As I often mention and will always believe- Dr.Hasson is top notch- if strip is your choice he is clearly one of the best- if not the best overall doctor (IMO). With that said I am extremely excited about round-2 with Dr.H.Rahal, we are going strip (aprx-1cm-1.5 width) + that strip will be analyzed and recorded for future fue work....I thought it was very cool speaking with Dr.Rahal that they keep detailed info of my strip (i.e. images - angle of hair growing through the skin) so they would have a major leg up for Fue harvesting (knowing how the hair grows through my scalp - side and back). Any way will keep you guys posted; naturally I am excited to see how it goes.

Wish me luck,

Bay

Bay,

Good luck, sounds like you have a plan for the future with a Fue touch up. Will you fill in any scars with that or finish off the dome??

IMO you look great right now BUT if the hairgreed bug bites and donor willing, go for it! icon_wink.gif

NoBuzz

Bay,

Best of luck with everything. You'll be in great hands. Argueably Dr. Hasson is at the top of his game but I think that you'll find that Dr. Rahal is no slouch. In terms of patient doctor relationship and bedside manner from everything I have heard you won't beat Rahal.

Keep us posted as to how things go. I'm sure that you have a good plan.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Best of luck to you! icon_smile.gif

I'm sure you're in excellent hands. We'll look forward to following your HT#2 journey with you.

Bayscholar,

You greedy bastard! LOL.

You are one of the few people that probably doesn't need another one...BUT, I certainly understand the desire for more! Heck, I'm probably going to go for one more round in a few years too...gonna enjoy my new hair for awhile and let it mature. All the while I'll save up my money, do some scalp exercises, and work that laxity!

I understand your reasoning for going with Rahal and that you are satisfied with the work done by Dr. Hasson. Dr. Rahal does good work too. I hoep you'll post your experience and results with us.

By the way...your weblog link doesn't seem to be going to your blog.

Bill