Hair issues anyone ?

NW

Geez,

How about some talk about hair, the personal shots dont do anyone any good...maybe even the Docs will come back to this site and even comment now and then. ??

A group of pretty good guys used to focus on the issues...lets try to get back to those days ?

Arfy...where ya been hidin' out ?

NW

Geez,

How about some talk about hair, the personal shots dont do anyone any good...maybe even the Docs will come back to this site and even comment now and then. ??

A group of pretty good guys used to focus on the issues...lets try to get back to those days ?

Arfy...where ya been hidin' out ?

NW

I am scheduled for a HT with Dr. Rose at Shapiro Medical in April. I will try to get some before pictures up here soon.

This will be my 4th -- the first was old plugs (late 80s), the second and third were minis/micros (early 90s) which should blend in pretty well based on what I've read here (high hairline, small number of hairs per graft towards the front, etc.). I guess I'll know for sure in April when I meet with Dr. Rose.

Mr. T

T,

Good luck, I have heard a lot of positives re: Dr Rose and his staff.

I have a question, did your earlier micro/minis turn out nice ?, or were they grafty ?

I dont blame you for seeing Dr. Rose..good call.

I am curious cause I actually had a nice result (micro/mini's) 3 years ago, I have since also been in for an all FU session which was also very good.

NW

Mr T:

Since you will be with Dr Rose in the near future, and I had him for my HT, here is my current state:

I'm 7 weeks post-op. I started getting a few ingrown hairs and visible regrowth at about 5 1/2 weeks. I'm very thin in the transplanted areas, but growth is occurring. Very exciting.

My scar is still pink. It would be noticable with buzzed hair, but I have my hair 3/4-1" in length and no one has said a thing to me.

Again, my case may be different from yours and no doctor can assure you of how you'll heal as an individual. But this is my info anyway.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.