Russianhead 3000 grafts ht with Dr. Lindsey in Virginia

Hello,

I want to start by saying a deep thankyou to Dr. Lindsey and his staff in Reston Virginia. I am now ten months since my operation and am so pleased with my results. My wife's brother will be coming to you this summer.

I want to tell all about my experience:

I have been losing hair since I am 24 years old. My brothers have great hair and so does my father, but I got my mother' brothers hair unfortunately. I had looked at hair transplants but never liked the look of them. I visited with a doctor in Virginia and another in DC and was not impressed with their results or them so I gave up. Then one of my wifes friends husbands was over for dinner and told us that he had a transplant a year before and was very happy with it (we were on the topic of fake boobs when it somehow turned to hair). He let me look through the hair and it was much better than the work I had seen in the other doctors office. He told me Dr. Lindsey had done it and that he was a great guy and a top surgeon and that I should visit him for a consultation. He gave me the phone number and I called for visit.

When I was waiting in the waiting room there were two other patients of Dr. Lindsey in there. One was a guy who had surgery the week before, the other had his surgery about 8 months before. They were both great about talking about it and they let me look through their hair. I was amazed. Totally totally amazed. Premium work. The guy who just had work was there to get stiches removed. The area where the hair was put was clean and look like he just had a very close hair cut. Very hard to tell it was artificial. The second guy just looked like he had normal hair. I couldn't tell where the transplants were but he said it was the whole hair line. It looked totally natural to me so I found it hard to believe. Later, the doctor showed me the before photos of both the guys and I about hit the floor. The second guy wasn't kidding, he didn't have any hair in the hairline before. I was already sold, but I grilled the doctor anyway. He answered all my questions clearly and cleanly. Much better than my other consults, then he showed me photos of more patients. I booked my surgery and went to the lab for the blood tests.

The surgery day was not bad as I recall. It started about 8am. The doctor met me, drew the lines on my scalp and we started. I had a break for lunch and we finished about 4:30pm. I remember their wasn't much pain in my head, but my butt and neck were sore from sitting there for so long. Well worth the discomfort though.

After 3 months I was getting a bit concerned about the growth, but I visited with the doctor and he told me there was no problem and that it would take more time. By 6 months I really began to look better. Not great, but better. But by 8 months I was really excited. My wife kept commenting on my new hairline and kept looking at it with a smile. That look is worth a million dollars if you've ever had it. Anyway, I visited with the doctor and showed him work he. Took many photos and video and told me I still had more to come! That was fine by me to hear.

I am just past 10 months and couldn't be happier and I want everyone to know that if you want a great hair transplant surgeon then visit Dr. Lindsey in his Virginia office and let him look at you. He is a really nice and down to earth man with great surgical skill. I will keep putting up pictures for everyone to see. I will visit Dr Lindsey in another 3 months and get more pictures from him.

-RH

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Congrats, RH! You must look (and feel) like a new man with your front 1/3rd getting so radically improved!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Russianhead,

Thanks so much for posting your experience. The ladies and I always appreciate reading comments online and we appreciate your support. I will see you in June.

Dr. Lindsey RESTON, VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Great looking result at 10 months out.Nice to hear as well that the Dr Linsey and his staff were excellent.

I can imagine your wife smiling and being happy as she will be feeling the benefit of your HT as much as you.

I love a happy ending.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Guest Club Head

Russianhead,

Your transplant looks great and is very similar to mine. Of course you didn't need to cover your crown!

BTW: how long did your surgery take and did your doctor use staples?

Please post more photos in the future.

Club Head,

3000 grafts takes us most of the day, from 8am til around 4:30 counting a break for the patient to have lunch with us.

We usually use staples and they are left in approximately 9 days.

Thanks for the comments,

Dr. Lindsey RESTON VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians